Do Hispanic women like black men?

There's a Gil I like in my English class, I see her looking over, but not as much. It hard for me to strike a conversation because she sits away from me, and she's like one of 4th e quietiest people in the class. How can I make her know I like her, and strike a conversation with her? What can I say?
Go to bed. It's way past your bedtime. Just kidding ☺

4

Most Helpful Girl

• if you ever get a chance to see her outside of class, or on campus before or after lectures just ask her English related class questions to strike a conversation with her something like.
    "hey I was wonder what your topic is for?" or "what do you think about our next assignment? "
    then proceed with a compliment
    "you have a nice smile" or something along those lines.

• Do they like black guys or only white guys?

• They a very popular actors !! Daniel Kaluuya, was in the movie "Get out" and "Black Panther", and in the episode a million merits on black mirror. He is an amazing actor, and very good looking I might add

• Why do Latinas judge black men, but not white men ever?