How can I get a very #handsome boyfriend?

Updates:
How else

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• The best way is to have a good dating game plan. Equip yourself fully well to achieve your most important goal. Be well prepared. Never give up till you succeed. Once you find the man , do all things to keep him happy. In this way his dick will always be hard and your life will be easy. Don't make life hard for him , otherwise he will leave you and go elsewhere.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• You are a very good looking girl. Should be easy for you to find one. If you can't get one, that means you may need to work on some aspects of your personality. Here's an idea, instead of sitting around waiting for a guy to approach you, you approach them. They would have to be an idiot to reject you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well to be very honest you are not my kind of girl l would say first that you need a face lift as to get a nice handsome guy like me you would need to be very good looking as well and you are not nice looking so you will never get a nice handsome guy only pretty girls get handsome guys like me sorry but l always tell the truth 🤣

0|0
    1|2
    • Sorry l was not in a good mood when l wrote that you are very nice looking you will get a nice guy

• First of all you'll have to get that mustache permanently removed off of your face

2|1
    0|0
  • shrug

I don't know what handsome is for you. college is my best bet but I don't know

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, people usually aim up or across, so you can have something subjectively immensely valuable for the handsome person, or be as just as attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on your definition of a "handsome" boyfriend

0|0
    0|1
  • Have #bigtits.

0|0
    0|0
  • Push your tits up

1|1
    0|0
  • Chat up guys you find handsome.