girlfriend did something gross while drunk, should I dump her?

My girlfriend of 7 months and I went out for drinks last night. She's a classy, well-mannered girl but after we had a few too many we started to walk home and she was complaining how her bladder was full and that she can't handle it.

She was drunk, walked over behind a park car so people couldn't see her, lifted up her cocktail dress, squatted to the ground and took a long piss on the streets. Afterwards she casually got up and continued walking home.

She has sobered up today and hasn't said anything about it and is behaving normally, I know she remembers though.

This has changed the way I see her/feel, do you think its valid grounds to dump her or should I blame it on the alcohol?

514

Most Helpful Girl

• This is my opinion, it was done when she had some drinks, that means it wasn't her normal behavior, you know how it feels to have to pee and there's no toilet around. She absolutely deserves a pass.
    I need to add something, I see so many times on GAG when someone in a relationship does something out of character, but harmless like in your situation, right away the other person in the relationship thinks of ending the relationship. The point I'm trying to make is how the hell can it be so easy to consider ending a relationship for something so harmless that might happen once in a lifetime? I don't get it.

• I want a lady not a ghetto hoe who pissess in the gutter and can't manage her booze

• You don't have to convince me I get it, but everyone deserves a pass for a one time incident like that, something more serious I'd say no, she's far from a ghetto hoe.
      Would you feel better if she stood there looking at you while she pissed herself?

Most Helpful Guys

• Well, if she was under the influence of alcohol, you can’t really blame her on what she’s done because her judgment and decision making abilities are hijacked. If anything, judge her on the decision to drink that much to even get to that point of drunkenness in the first place. If you were under the influence, you would probably do things you wouldn’t otherwise do if you weren’t under the influence, but, if you chose to drink in the first place, you knew the risks and knew what alcohol does to one’s brain and that’s on you. Perhaps this is a one time thing and she didn’t know how much she could drink before getting drunk, so maybe let this pass just once. Talk to her about this moment and tell her how it made you feel, and see how she responds

• Are you seriously considering dumping her, because of that?

What will happen when you hit real problems? Will decide to euthanise her?

• maybe

• Good luck with your unicorn chase...