girlfriend did something gross while drunk, should I dump her?

My girlfriend of 7 months and I went out for drinks last night. She's a classy, well-mannered girl but after we had a few too many we started to walk home and she was complaining how her bladder was full and that she can't handle it.

She was drunk, walked over behind a park car so people couldn't see her, lifted up her cocktail dress, squatted to the ground and took a long piss on the streets. Afterwards she casually got up and continued walking home.

She has sobered up today and hasn't said anything about it and is behaving normally, I know she remembers though.

This has changed the way I see her/feel, do you think its valid grounds to dump her or should I blame it on the alcohol?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• This is my opinion, it was done when she had some drinks, that means it wasn't her normal behavior, you know how it feels to have to pee and there's no toilet around. She absolutely deserves a pass.
    I need to add something, I see so many times on GAG when someone in a relationship does something out of character, but harmless like in your situation, right away the other person in the relationship thinks of ending the relationship. The point I'm trying to make is how the hell can it be so easy to consider ending a relationship for something so harmless that might happen once in a lifetime? I don't get it.

0|0
    0|0
    • I want a lady not a ghetto hoe who pissess in the gutter and can't manage her booze

• You don't have to convince me I get it, but everyone deserves a pass for a one time incident like that, something more serious I'd say no, she's far from a ghetto hoe.
      Would you feel better if she stood there looking at you while she pissed herself?

Most Helpful Guys

• Well, if she was under the influence of alcohol, you can’t really blame her on what she’s done because her judgment and decision making abilities are hijacked. If anything, judge her on the decision to drink that much to even get to that point of drunkenness in the first place. If you were under the influence, you would probably do things you wouldn’t otherwise do if you weren’t under the influence, but, if you chose to drink in the first place, you knew the risks and knew what alcohol does to one’s brain and that’s on you. Perhaps this is a one time thing and she didn’t know how much she could drink before getting drunk, so maybe let this pass just once. Talk to her about this moment and tell her how it made you feel, and see how she responds

0|2
    0|0
  • Are you seriously considering dumping her, because of that?

What will happen when you hit real problems? Will decide to euthanise her?

2|3
    0|0
    • maybe

• Good luck with your unicorn chase...

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• So you never pissed outside?

0|0
    0|0
    • yeah but I'm a guy

• Show All
    • I have, i would be okay if a girl did it through while she was drunk. I don't know about you but alcohol makes want to pee all the time and ASAP. so if she had to go then why wait to pee her pants

• good luck tryna find a lady who doesn't piss @Asker

• You clearly don’t like her that much so do her a favour in there long run and just end it now so she can find better for her.

0|1
    0|0
    • what am I doing s wrong?

• Show All
    • Hahaha you’re not smart enough to decent intuition and projection apparently.

• *discern

• Haha ya pretty low class.

1|3
    1|0
  • Tell her and next time have use restroom before leaving.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• Have you ever been inebriated?

Judge her as harshly as you would want to be judged.

4|2
    0|0
    • Consider this from her perspective: why would she want to spend the rest of her life with you?

• I don't see a problem. When you gotta go you gotta go. So you want to dump her for normal anatomical functions?

1|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't dump her but I would tease her about it a bit unless she gets upset about it.

We all do stupid shit when we desperately have to piss and are half asleep, drunk and disoriented.

0|1
    0|0
  • I was expecting this to be about her getting drunk and kissing some other dude or something like that. Dude, get over it.

1|1
    0|0
  • Use this as an excuse to dump her and go find some new pussy to fuck. At your age of 25 to 29, you are too young to be stuck to one girl. This is your time and age to live it up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys piss in public all the time? Quit being so self righteous

1|1
    0|0
  • I take it you've had a sheltered life. If you really liked her, you'd follow her to the ends of the earth.

1|0
    0|0
  • Thats not a good reason to dump, maybe if she cheated on you while drunk then yea.

0|1
    0|0
  • just like anyone else, booze runs through ya. when you gotta go,
    you go.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it’s hot af

0|1
    0|0
  • Big deal you can’t hold it in.

0|0
    0|0
  • dude just limit her alcohol, don't dump her over an alcohol induced endeavor. cut her off next time

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes