Girls that don't put out won't get the guy?

I have a low-key, fun-loving personality and am decent-looking. I feel like guys tend to find me attractive and express interest in dating me-- right up until they find out that I don't want to have sex until marriage. Not a religious thing-- I just don't want to share that much of myself with someone who'll be gone two months from now.

Is this why I seem to have so much trouble keeping someone? Because I've noticed that most girls I know that don't put out are single (most of these are attractive, stable girls with a job) where as the ones that do can easily nab a boyfriend.

02