Slept with him on the 2nd date! Have a ruined my chances? any tips on what to do now?

117

Most Helpful Guys

• No, I wouldn't assume that (with two of my gfs we had sex on the first date). Maybe the personal chemistry between you two was especially good. Do you know you want a relationship with him? If so, tell him.

• I slept with my wife on the first date (though I jammed an emergency stop button in an elevator and kind of made it happen by kissing her then). On the second date it was even more passionate than the first. We slept with each other all the time after that.

I don't see the problem. Like do you have a weird vaginal odor or something? Worried that he might think you're easy? I don't understand guys who think this. I always figured if I can get a girl to sleep with me on early in the dating process, it's because of my skills. :-D I like the egotistical view much better than thinking she'll do that with any guy. Plus in my case it didn't make sense that she'd be desperate to sleep with any guy given that the girls I dated often rejected a lot of guys before they dated with me.

• It's like those girls who worry about contacting a guy too soon after a date. I never judged a girl negatively for dong that cause I got the ego. I see like two views here: negative view would be like "Oh, she's such a loser for contacting me so soon, I better get one who has more guys to date and things to do in the meantime", or positive view like: "I'm such a stud, she couldn't even wait more than an hour to contact me after the date." I much prefer the positive view. :-D

Most Helpful Girl