Slept with him on the 2nd date! Have a ruined my chances? any tips on what to do now?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• No, I wouldn't assume that (with two of my gfs we had sex on the first date). Maybe the personal chemistry between you two was especially good. Do you know you want a relationship with him? If so, tell him.

0|2
    0|0
  • I slept with my wife on the first date (though I jammed an emergency stop button in an elevator and kind of made it happen by kissing her then). On the second date it was even more passionate than the first. We slept with each other all the time after that.

I don't see the problem. Like do you have a weird vaginal odor or something? Worried that he might think you're easy? I don't understand guys who think this. I always figured if I can get a girl to sleep with me on early in the dating process, it's because of my skills. :-D I like the egotistical view much better than thinking she'll do that with any guy. Plus in my case it didn't make sense that she'd be desperate to sleep with any guy given that the girls I dated often rejected a lot of guys before they dated with me.

0|0
    0|0
    • It's like those girls who worry about contacting a guy too soon after a date. I never judged a girl negatively for dong that cause I got the ego. I see like two views here: negative view would be like "Oh, she's such a loser for contacting me so soon, I better get one who has more guys to date and things to do in the meantime", or positive view like: "I'm such a stud, she couldn't even wait more than an hour to contact me after the date." I much prefer the positive view. :-D

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• You can't ruin your chances with someone by sleeping with them on the second date, because a person like that would not sleep with you on the second date (and would potentially not grant you another date).
    If they would, they are a hypocrite that you probably shouldn't give a crap about anyway.

0|2
    0|0
  • Just be yourself and keep going on dates but don't pretend that you 2 going to pound town didn't happen use it to spark up conversations for the other dates

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't worry that shouldn't ruin the chances.. You both just felt that time was good

0|0
    0|0
  • ruined chances for what? something lasting? who initiated?

0|0
    0|0
    • we had a night in together but it took a bit for him to make the move

• Show All
    • Don't know if he just wanted a root or keen to keep seeing me

• Well you said it took a bit for him to make a move. That doesn't sound like a guy who routinely does this. call me old fashioned but i wouldn't try to sleep with a woman on the second date and i would be very suspect of any woman the initiated it on the 2nd date. Either way he's not me obviously and what's done is done. Just follow you feelings i assume you have interest in this guy hopefully he has interest in you past this.

• Are u kidding? As long as u keep sleeping with him ur fine

0|1
    1|1
  • He may think that means you're dating. Keep at it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Make a friendly relationship with him

0|0
    0|0
  • Seond date? What took you so long?

0|0
    0|0
  • Doubt full. If he likes u he will return

0|0
    0|0
  • My ex slept with me on the 1st night

0|0
    0|0
  • Do not worry. Everything is fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just be yourself and follow your heart.

0|0
    0|0
  • The guideline with sex, is, the third date. But, it's just a guideline

0|0
    0|0
  • You gave him your vagina too quickly, he probably thinks you're an easy lay now

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, as whole marriage is deceased. You're good.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes