Do you think that my cousin is more popular among guys than me because of her last name?

My father is indian and mom is white and her dad is white and mom is indian according to me men love her she is super popular among guys not only in real life she is also more popular than me online. one guy even told me that he won't date me because he can't pronounce my last name and he always hit on her.
  • Men love her more because of her last name
  • Men don't love her more because of her last name
If my dad was white i would have been super popular among guys

24

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't see why she'd be more popular online where no one knows her name. There must be some other explanation. At any rate, it's probably not as important as it seems.

• Maybe because she don't have indian last name unlike me believe me she get way more match than me.

Most Helpful Girl

• "according to me" so you've got fuck all evidence aside from your own jealousy. Oh my fucking god, intelligence has died.

• I am not jealous anyone with Brain can see that guy's like her more because she don't have indian surname

• Why do you think that she is more intelligent even though you don't have met her?

• Because you seem like bottom of the battle stupid if u think a surname determine popularity