What does he want?

I’m in a very complicated situation and I’m unsure how to proceed. I feel I am unable to correctly read the signs this guy at work is giving me. For example, he will flirt with me all the time at work and come visit me on his day off, however he doesn’t really talk to me outside of work. We hung out one time outside of work and I’m 90% sure he was texting another girl the whole time (she had hearts by her name). He doesn’t have a girlfriend for sure but I’m not sure if he’s more involved with someone else. I can’t tell if he’s just looking to hook up or maybe he wants something more. He explicitly stated he wasn’t just looking for sex before we hung out, but he never did say what he IS looking for. Again, he gives me mixed signals. One theory I have is he’s very intimidated and insecure so he’s afraid to make any moves. My other theory is he’s not that into me. I’m very open to suggestions, opinions, etc.! Sorry this is very vague but the situation is so confusing I don’t even know how to explain. Thanks in advance!!

03

Most Helpful Guy

• Try to ignore him and you'll notice how important for him😊 if he really care about he will keep chaising if he's just f... Boy he'll leave looking for someone else