Have you ever thought of becoming a polygamist?

I'm not going to lie, in today's economy, I've thought hundreds of times of becoming a polygamist. It would definitely haft to be 2 girls. I dont like men. a team of three would work out pretty great if we all could get along. if we all had jobs and careers we could afford to take off and take trips, start a family comfortably, and make magic in the bedroom.

I'm curious as to what you think of polygamy? would you try it? do you despise it? let's talk about.

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• If the guys could cooperate maybe? But it's time consuming and draining enough with one partner, let alone multiple. You really shouldn't envy polygamists though, pretty much all of them are completely stressed and emotionally drained.

4|2
    0|0
    • I'm assuming you would want 2 men instead. I'm sure you would haft to go to the bisexual community in order to make it work. I half agree with you on relationships, with good communication your less pressed. especially if your good in bed. of course I'm sure it would be no walk in a park, just seems doable.

• I admit that when I was a kid I wanted to have few partners in the future so that will could have a lot of kids and I never run out of my partner's attention LOL.

But it wasn't serious as I was really little 😂 I'd never consider becoming one.

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Not just no, but hell no. A relationship for me is one man (me) and one woman. Other people can do whatever they want and I'm not going to judge. One relationship is tough enough to get right and you add a third person and the dynamic would be unmanageable. Someone gets jealous, tired, angry, doesn't pull their weight, or the myriad of other emotions people have and you get a massive disruption to the already fragile peace in the house.

No way - for lots of reasons.

2|1
    0|0
  • God, no. A man would have to be crazy.

3|3
    0|0
    • what makes you say that bud?

• One woman is enough. Too many relationships to manage otherwise and imagine the jealousy and Fighting. Imagine the child support.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 16

• I have thought about it but... I also thought about being a cloud. Doesn’t mean I really want it and it definitely does not mean it’s a realistic choice.
    I know me. I can’t be polygamous. And I know I can’t be a cloud... unless I breathe in liquid oxygen... but I don’t feel like buying it, so I’ll pass.

1|0
    0|0
  • No thanks. Im not loosing a diamond over a bunch of rocks. The ideea seems good to you only for the sex part. But just trash do that. Do what you want. I still consider it trash. A real man has just a woman. A boy has more.

1|1
    0|0
  • No, the idea just isn't appealing to me personally. This would have been good as a pole

1|1
    0|0
  • Honestly yes but then again I would only be okay with one other woman in the picture not many others

0|2
    1|0
  • Mm no. I would not like another women with a man I’d be married to.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure, but it would probably have to be 2 guys. I'd want a girl to myself. Also, I've never gone out with nor have I dated anyone ever so I don't have any experience anyway.

0|1
    1|0
  • No way

1|2
    0|0
  • Wouldn't really workout for me.

1|1
    0|0
  • I'd do it

1|1
    2|1
  • Why though again, I am one

0|0
    1|0
  • I used to do that but now im in an relationship

0|1
    1|1
  • Nope.

1|1
    0|0
  • i am bi so it would be interesting to have one straight husband and another bi wife lol threesoome would be amazing but if she is not bi than no.

0|0
    1|1
  • Not for me

1|1
    0|0
  • That’d be so much work and very complicated. Plus you’re always going to have one person that you like the most, and that’ll cause drama. Too much having to manage all that.

1|2
    0|0
  • No way.

2|2
    0|0
    • why not? you could have 5 husbands technically. one to take you shopping. one to cook and clean, 2 to work and bring the bread home. and one to take you dancing and dates

What Guys Said 13

• I kind of am but I don't live with any of them. Just being single with girlfriend s works well enough for me.

1|2
    1|0
  • No. only muslim scumbags think polygamy is ok. also lvl 1 so i didn't expect more

2|0
    1|0
    • I see your age so I won't say too much, but you'd be surprised how Muslim you were if you study your law system, or the form of mathematics taught in your schools along almost every other subject. you should probably remove labels and just replace muslim scumbags with polygamist.
      and if your trying take a jab at me over a lvl. you still have a lot of learning to do. enjoy your internet, I'm sure real life must be tough for you right. wish you many blessings

• Show All
    • he was native to Europe. completely shattered the out of Africa theory, yet may be explained by us assuming we were only about 6+ thousand years ago, only to realize we could be wrong.

• He doesn't disprove the africa theory

• The thought has never crossed and I hope that it never does. I can't imagine a life were you have two partners. Can you really love them both? So it's strictly monogamous for me.

2|1
    0|0
  • I have but it always ends with a BIG FAT NO because I only want 1 girl for myself.

2|2
    0|0
  • If people can make polyamory work then its there own business. I'd be open to disussing the idea with a partner

1|0
    1|0
  • It's bad enough that not even one woman wants to be with me, trying to get more than that would be a very uphill battle indeed.

1|0
    0|2
  • I did consider it for a bit but I am pretty sure you'd need A LOT of trust with both parties that they wouldn't get jealous

0|1
    1|0
  • Say good bye to your sanity and a few years of your life trying to keep two women happy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I'm fine with 1 and I think more than that ain't gonna work properly

1|0
    0|0
  • That's how it's gonna be when I'm the Emperor of the World

0|0
    1|0
  • Don’t all you black guys have a side chic anyway?

3|1
    0|1
  • No. Too hard. Not a sucker for girlfights.

1|0
    0|0
  • fuck no, 1 bitch is more than enough trouble

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes