Have you ever thought of becoming a polygamist?

I'm not going to lie, in today's economy, I've thought hundreds of times of becoming a polygamist. It would definitely haft to be 2 girls. I dont like men. a team of three would work out pretty great if we all could get along. if we all had jobs and careers we could afford to take off and take trips, start a family comfortably, and make magic in the bedroom.

I'm curious as to what you think of polygamy? would you try it? do you despise it? let's talk about.

1815

Most Helpful Girls

• If the guys could cooperate maybe? But it's time consuming and draining enough with one partner, let alone multiple. You really shouldn't envy polygamists though, pretty much all of them are completely stressed and emotionally drained.

• I'm assuming you would want 2 men instead. I'm sure you would haft to go to the bisexual community in order to make it work. I half agree with you on relationships, with good communication your less pressed. especially if your good in bed. of course I'm sure it would be no walk in a park, just seems doable.

• I admit that when I was a kid I wanted to have few partners in the future so that will could have a lot of kids and I never run out of my partner's attention LOL.

But it wasn't serious as I was really little 😂 I'd never consider becoming one.

Most Helpful Guys

• Not just no, but hell no. A relationship for me is one man (me) and one woman. Other people can do whatever they want and I'm not going to judge. One relationship is tough enough to get right and you add a third person and the dynamic would be unmanageable. Someone gets jealous, tired, angry, doesn't pull their weight, or the myriad of other emotions people have and you get a massive disruption to the already fragile peace in the house.

No way - for lots of reasons.

• God, no. A man would have to be crazy.

• what makes you say that bud?

• One woman is enough. Too many relationships to manage otherwise and imagine the jealousy and Fighting. Imagine the child support.