What has been your best romantic moment when you were a teenager?

I am a teenage girl, and I would love to know what has been your best romantic moment as a teenager! 😻

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• To be honest I didn't really have any as a teenager in retrospect. I had crushes and I had something which I thought was love back then, but nothing really grounded largely in reality. I fell for the dream and fantasy of the girl, and my imagination was filling in so many gaps. I had a wild imagination back then, and one that seemed very optimistic about the girls I liked and dated, only to be bitterly disappointed every single time.

0|0
    0|0
    • Woah!! Thank you for sharing :-)
      Yay imagination powerr

• Show All
    • I was so shy back then that after she ran away, I didn't do anything. She hugged me a lot when she saw me, but eventually got with another guy. I never managed to make a proper move, and I'm not sure if she liked me or was just playful and teasing me the whole time.

• You have a powerful imagination which is amazing!!! :D

Most Helpful Girl

• It was the best and worst day of my life. When my ex was moving back to his home country. The best and worst moment was when we had to say goodbye. How we never wanted to let our hands go. How we both cried as he slowly disappeared into the distance. I will forever cherrish that moment.

1|0
    0|0
    • By reading this, it almost made me cry!! This is sooo romantic and sad 😒
      Thank you for sharing!!
      Are you in some kind of relationship now? (I don't :P I have a crush lol)

• Show All
    • Aww thank you very much 😘😘

• Anytime buddy😊😊😊❀

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Pfft I dunno... I think my "most" romantic moment was before I was a teen tho...

1|0
    0|0
    • That's fine XD I still wanna know the story ahaha

• Show All
    • Easier said than done...

• Never had any romantic moment before

0|0
    0|0
  • two female cheerleaders got it on with me.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

Recommended myTakes