He made it clear that he’s not looking for anything serious right now. (We’ve been on 8 dates) what are on guys mind?

We went on 8 dates and are going to the 9th dat soon.
He told me this after the 4th date but he still wanted to see me then told me again that he isn’t looking for anything serious right now recently.
The dates are good and we started to have really good sex recently. he also pay for all the meals/tickets etc...
Will it likely to change in the future?
Is he just unavailable right now or just not that into me?

41

Most Helpful Guy

• Just because a man does not want a serious relationship right now. does not mean he doesn't like you or doesn't want to spend time with you.

Most Helpful Girl

• He wan't sex with you and other girls. It's unlikely that he'll change his mind cause you already give him sex and aren't against him not wanting anything serious. So he's got what he wanted. Why should he change something?