He made it clear that he’s not looking for anything serious right now. (We’ve been on 8 dates) what are on guys mind?

We went on 8 dates and are going to the 9th dat soon.
He told me this after the 4th date but he still wanted to see me then told me again that he isn’t looking for anything serious right now recently.
The dates are good and we started to have really good sex recently. he also pay for all the meals/tickets etc...
Will it likely to change in the future?
Is he just unavailable right now or just not that into me?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Just because a man does not want a serious relationship right now. does not mean he doesn't like you or doesn't want to spend time with you.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• He wan't sex with you and other girls. It's unlikely that he'll change his mind cause you already give him sex and aren't against him not wanting anything serious. So he's got what he wanted. Why should he change something?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 3

• Sounds like he wants to be able to fuck you along with other girls

0|1
    0|0
  • I think you should believe what he says. If you want something serious, it’s time to move on.

0|1
    0|0
  • I’m on that boat but he flat out said he wanted me for sex because I lived far and there was no point. He said he was a gypsy and does what he wants. Then he switched to I can’t have sex with you anymore because I don’t want to rush anything. To I’m gonna marry you and have kids with you. Guys are mindfucks

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes