Does weight matter?

I'm a little bigger than most and I was wondering if what I'm experiencing is normal. I can't get men to take me seriously. In my eyes people's weight means nothing but I feel like because I'm carrying a few pounds extra I'm being labelled as easy. Has anyone else had this problem
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I do think it does, but only really when it comes to extreme, like I can't imagine most guys wanting someone who's 700lbs.

Personally, I like different body types, but I do think someone who's way too big would be a turn off, but a little bit of extra weight isn't a deal breaker for me, despite the fact that I do have an ideal preference - I do think that people should at least make a bit of an effort to improve themselves, if they aren't happy with their body, as long as they're healthy at the same time.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I understand if you are obese as it is considered unhealthy but according to the picture you look like a good size. I think itโ€™s more how you act instead of what you look like

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I did not notice such things. However, I'm not in the market of dating women and perhaps the gays are just different in that regard.

The issue of being considered easy aside, weight does matter in dating, as you might imagine, for partner optimisation purposes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Weight matters when it comes to attraction. Some guys prefer slimmer girls, some prefer chunkier girls. HOwever, having a few extra pounds doesn't make you look easy in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think it matters and also I don't think it should
    I find big girls cute ๐Ÿ˜‹
    You're overthinking
    Just take it easy
    And if that's you in the pic, you look like nothing how you described yourself

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean it matters but not in the sense that a high weight is alwyas bad or a low weight is always good. Its more that different people have different preferences. Some guys I know like super skinny super tall girls, I don't, I go for shorter thicker girls usually so my partners tend to be a bit heavier overall. I know other guys like me and I know more guys somewhere in between those two.

Any physical or personality trail will make you more likely to appeal to certain people but less likely to appeal to others. We can't be everything to everyone and thats ok.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say it has more to do with your age. Guys in general aren't that serious at your age.

0|0
    0|0
  • If your weight restricts sex positions then we have a problem

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.
    If we were weightless than we could fly.
    Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D

0|0
    0|0
  • not much , and a lot of guys like bigger girls

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes