Does weight matter?

I'm a little bigger than most and I was wondering if what I'm experiencing is normal. I can't get men to take me seriously. In my eyes people's weight means nothing but I feel like because I'm carrying a few pounds extra I'm being labelled as easy. Has anyone else had this problem
  • Yes
  • No

28

Most Helpful Guy

• I do think it does, but only really when it comes to extreme, like I can't imagine most guys wanting someone who's 700lbs.

Personally, I like different body types, but I do think someone who's way too big would be a turn off, but a little bit of extra weight isn't a deal breaker for me, despite the fact that I do have an ideal preference - I do think that people should at least make a bit of an effort to improve themselves, if they aren't happy with their body, as long as they're healthy at the same time.

Most Helpful Girl

• I understand if you are obese as it is considered unhealthy but according to the picture you look like a good size. I think itโ€™s more how you act instead of what you look like