Does he like me as a friend or more?

This guy and I had a thing and both liked each other, however out of the blue he said he just wanted to remain friends so we wouldn't ruin our friendship (it happened in his last relationship). At first he said that was the only reason why he didn't want to date, and then he said he saw us more as close friends because nothing had physically really happened. I still like him and I'm confused if he just stopped liking me or just didn't want to date?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Bullshit. He just wants to keep you chasing him.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you want him as a boyfriend, and he just wants to be friends, you need to let him go

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Seems he only likes you as a friend. Like he said.. nothing more nothing less.. so move on

0|0
    0|0
    • I was just confused because he said he'd wanted a relationship but didn't want it to end our friendship over a relationship, which I guess is a good thing because friendships last longer than relationships in high school?

• Thats just an excuse.. if he liked you enough he wouldn't miss the opportunity of being in a relationship with you.. trust me im talking from personal experience, the same thing happened to me before

Recommended myTakes