What are good alternatives to Craigslist for dating?

I want a boyfriend. I’m lonely. I used to love Craigslist personals. Where can I advertise now? What are good alternatives to Craigslist?

110

Most Helpful Guys

• Tinder works pretty well for the most part and POF works too though neither are as direct as craigslit. Craigslist was ok but had a ton of issues with spam and fake accounts/camgirls and just hookers etc. It was rare for a w4m posting to be a real person. The mw4m and w4mm ones were good times though.

• I know many people that have used “Plenty of Fish” (POF. Com) and have been very happy with the results. But beware, there are predators lurking everywhere. Why don’t you try to find a respectable Pub or Club near you that caters to singles.

Most Helpful Girl

• Jesus, Craigslist should be the last place you look for a date. They are all degenerates on CL. Haven't you ever seen the movie "The Craigslist Killer"? Use a dating site like Match. com. They will have better quality guys.