Who would you rather go out with?

which of the following would you go out with or have a relationship with?
  • Who would you rather go out with?Abubakr (somali pirate and gang member in london somali gang, targets British underage white girls and grooms them for sex. loves football/soccer, is muslim and has registered sex offences, and likes chewing khaat)
  • Who would you rather go out with?Seth (Nigerian African, Evangelical Christian, is a pervert and sends messages to girls asking for marriage for green card/visa, works as a telephone scammer, loves football/soccer, has a family of four kids.)
  • Who would you rather go out with?James ( Jock, Muscular, likes American football, likes sports, Treats women like shit, likes gym, working out, has a new girlfriend every two days, beats his girlfriends and side hos, works full time as fitness instructor, arrogant, cocky, overconfident, dominant, badboy)
    Vote C
  • Who would you rather go out with?Lucas (Emo, shy, introverted, likes rock and metal music, likes bands pierce the veil, bury tomorrow, motionless in white, asking alexandria, plays guitar, likes video games, likes anime, likes silent hill series and spiderman, has never had a girlfriend)
    Vote D
  • Who would you rather go out with?Roshida (has a warm personality and kind, nice person, christian, believes in love at first sight, never had a boyfriend , is virgin, wants to get married and have a family, loves children, has a pet dog, loves romantic comedys, likes big bang theory tv show, )
    Vote E
  • Who would you rather go out with?Abigail (Blonde hottie, dumps guys after a week, very popular, works out, likes gym, bossy, likes parties, likes sunbathing, has 5,000 Facebook friends and 30,000 Instagram followers, likes shopping, likes drinking, is a model, comes from wealthy family, narcissistic, full of herself,)
    Vote F
  • Who would you rather go out with?Sophie (emo girl, likes post hardcore rock music, shy, self harms, likes drawing and art, likes manga and anime, is a tattoo artist by profession, is very talent artist and drawer, likes bands a day to remember, bring me the horizon, likes video games, likes life is strange, likes until dawn0
    Vote G

523

Most Helpful Girls

• I'd let Lucas defile and corrupt me, just as I would with him.

• I picked Lucas. He is totally cute and we’d probably have a lot in common. Gym rats are typically not my type.

Most Helpful Guys

• I’d likely pick Sophie in this situation. The “self harm” part is the really only potential downside. I’m not into tatoos, but I am into art, and I also dig the bands listed. Tbh, most of the music people consider “emo” I really enjoy. I wouldn’t consider myself emo, but I do dig the song selection. We could listen to Counterparts and Napoleon! I’m not a huge fan of the piercings, but they could be worse.

Also, Until Dawn is a solid game. I happen to enjoy playing horror games/watching scary movies late at night.

On the other hand, there isn’t a ton of choice here. I’m not homosexual, so I’m going to rule the dudes out. The only good thing about choosing Abigail would be that you’ll be free within a week because she’ll dump you haha. Roshida may have a heart of gold, but for dating I need both attraction physically and personality wise. If I’m just attracted to someone’s personality, they become friendzoned more or less. On the other hand, Abigail has straight up crap personality even if she is attractive, so I wouldn’t even want her as a friend.

• I`ll go with the Emo girl. At least she`s close to what i listen to. And my two exes were emo so lol