Sex on first date?

What do you really think about a girl when she has sex on the first date? Guys, do you not see her as a girlfriend type after that? Does it lower your expectations thus forward?
Just out of curiosity, what if it was someone you knew previously? Like a coworker or a friend. So you weren’t complete strangers. Would your opinion change?

322

Most Helpful Guys

• It is OK, those who did it were all very nice girls =D. It's just how horny can you make her at the first date, so it's all about our skill, not about their quality.

• I am speaking exactly of complete strangers, well, maybe you arranged a date 1 day ago by the telephone. So it's like you saw photos or even a blind date.

• I see nothing wrong. Maybe she wants to make sure he`s good so she can decide on early if she wants to actually be with him or not, lol.

Yeah i know girls who do that ;)

Cos we all know bad boring sex can lead to cheating and just straight up break up to get someone who`s more satisfying and pleasurable in bed

Most Helpful Girl

• Unless she's just looking for a one night stand I would think the girl is moving too fast if she wants to pursue a relationship with the guy.

• What if he initiated it?

• Whether the girl initiated it or the guy initiated it I would say they are both moving too quickly in terms of starting a relationship. I wouldn't verbally bash them or anything like that it's their business, not mine.