Sex on first date?

What do you really think about a girl when she has sex on the first date? Guys, do you not see her as a girlfriend type after that? Does it lower your expectations thus forward?
Updates:
Just out of curiosity, what if it was someone you knew previously? Like a coworker or a friend. So you weren’t complete strangers. Would your opinion change?

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• It is OK, those who did it were all very nice girls =D. It's just how horny can you make her at the first date, so it's all about our skill, not about their quality.

1|1
    0|0
    • I am speaking exactly of complete strangers, well, maybe you arranged a date 1 day ago by the telephone. So it's like you saw photos or even a blind date.

• I see nothing wrong. Maybe she wants to make sure he`s good so she can decide on early if she wants to actually be with him or not, lol.

Yeah i know girls who do that ;)

Cos we all know bad boring sex can lead to cheating and just straight up break up to get someone who`s more satisfying and pleasurable in bed

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Unless she's just looking for a one night stand I would think the girl is moving too fast if she wants to pursue a relationship with the guy.

1|0
    0|0
    • What if he initiated it?

• Whether the girl initiated it or the guy initiated it I would say they are both moving too quickly in terms of starting a relationship. I wouldn't verbally bash them or anything like that it's their business, not mine.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• Well to be honest I think most girls want sex on the first date but maybe I am wrong. But if every girl has sex on the first date then guys shouldn't even care.

Quick note though: A girl who doesn't want to have sex on the first date could just be tricking you. If a girl thinks you're hot but not relationship material she'll fuck you but if she thinks you're a potential boyfriend she won't fuck you in order to deceive the guy. So Guys shoudln't care.

1|0
    0|0
  • I personally would rather wait. This is only the first date. How do I know whether or not she has an STD or a kid at home, with a husband? I'm not going to step into a bunch of manure just because she wants to have sex.

1|1
    0|0
  • It doesn't have to be on the first date, it could just as well be on the 2nd. But if not by the 2nd, there is unlikely to be a 3rd.

For my 3 longest and happiest relationships, we had sex on the 1st, 2nd, and 2nd date.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm virgin 😶 lol i'don't know honestly but if she is down it's ok lol I'm pretty sure 99% in this case men asks for sex
    So yeah let's get rid of hypocrisy men ask for sex then he thinks she's slut wtf i mean as human
    If i like someone and i match with her i will ignore these thing since we're enjoying

1|0
    0|0
  • no problem. it's not mandatory but - unless she was a head case or physically ill - was a nice topper for the evening.
    refused to do drunk girls, tho.

1|0
    0|0
  • It may happen, but it sounds more like a hookup than a date to me if so. I never did with a girl I dated, I just didn't want to look at her in that way and kept things serious.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hmm, a tough one. I met a girl online, we had some conversations for a week, then we went out on a date and yes, we had sex. It didn't lower my opinion on her, we were together for half a year after that, but It didn't go well

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't do sex on the first date but if she asked to I wouldn't necessarily completely rule her out as a ho.

1|0
    0|0
  • Even if she was a coworker, if she wants to knock boots on date #1 she isn’t girl friend material.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer to hold off until we know each other better

1|0
    0|0
  • Personally I don't agree with sex on the first date but I suppose it wouldn't effect the relationship.. But what do I know lol never been on a date.. Nore had sex so...
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1|0
    0|0
  • Yep i prefer the girl who wants to wait till marriage

1|0
    0|0
    • Still after marriage, if he truly loves you, he will wait till he marry you than he can make love with you as much as he wants...

• too easy, and its a big turn off, i would never take a girl like that seriously

1|0
    0|0
  • Thats pretty quick, so it does lower the expectations. Not seemingly a long term material

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no respect for her

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes sex on the first date

1|0
    0|0
  • did it before, felt honored.

1|0
    0|0
  • No sex. No second date.

1|0
    0|2
  • most wommen fo that now adays.

1|0
    0|0
  • If you want to have sex with the guy go for it. Don't rely on other peoples opinions on it.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• She's a hoe

1|1
    1|0
  • This is how people catch shit lmao

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes