Guys: On a first date, do you prefer to pay or split the check?

When you're on a first date with a girl, do you prefer to pay for the whole check or do you prefer it if she pays her half? I hear guys complaining all the time about having to pay for women on dates, but they still seem to prefer paying for her than splitting the check because it makes them "feel like men."
  • I prefer to pay for both of us
  • I prefer if we split/both pay for ourselves

14

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer for each of us to pay for himself, after all most women nowadays have jobs, so why shouldn't they pay? and I don't want her to be with me for my money.

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend paid for both of us when we went to see a movie the night before the rubik’s cube competition