Why do girls freak about dudes being attracted to dudes, but for girls its ok?

Double standards? Maybe? But also, need some help here.
Hmm, thanks for all the feedback! My friend has been having some trouble with this topic recently with a relationship he's in. She's taken some space to think about it, and they'll come back to finish the convo tomorrow. I believe it'll work out the way it's supposed to.

23

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the girl. Most women I know have no problem with gay guys. At least they're not trying to get into your pants all the time. (Not that I have that problem, mind you. :-)) But a lot of women do.)

I like gay guys (as long as they're nice people): women have the best of both worlds; we can be friends/hang out with a guy without any romantic entanglements to complicate the friendship, and he may be interested in things we're interested in/someone we can talk to like we can with our friends who are girls.

• True! I've heard this multiple times. And it makes sense too! But, I was thinking of it in a relationship though. Like, a girl said she's made out with other girls and then her significant other says they've done similar things with dudes on the past... what are thoughts on that? If any?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes double standard.

Just like how a bisexual girl wouldn`t wanna fuck with a guy that`s bisexual. But would if he were straight, but somehow its okay if she does it with a woman.