Have you ever returned to a girl you rejected or turned away after no contact from her? how long did it take and why did you do it?

It's happened at me at least 3 times so far, where a guy that rejects me or turns away from dating me will come back months or years later with the thoughts of dating and a serious relationship.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I haven`t rejected no one, but she has rejected me and often comes back when she feels like it.

Why? well, she`s one of those 3rd wave feminists lol.

Everytime we would talk she would always brag and bring up how men are this how men are that blah blah... and still i kept my composure and not say anything bad or whatever.

You`d think i would be the one cutting her off with all the crap she`s saying, but she cut her self off lol

Funny huh.

And i can tell you that a few months from now, she`ll probably call back and what not... she crazy i tell yah

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• I was ghosted after a first date. Don’t think she’ll ever try to contact me she has a boyfriend now anyway and it’s been a year since we spoke. I hear guys go back to girls they reject more often than women go back to guys they reject tho

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes