Do you believe in love at first sight?

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• No. That's too superficial.

I need to know a guy on a deeper level before I fall in love. It's impossible to know a persons true character until you've known them over a period of time, and you've seen how they are in different real life situations and circumstances

A guys appearance initially attracts me, but it's his personality that I fall in love with. But feelings take time to develop, and love takes even longer to grow

2|0
    0|0
  • "lust at first sight".
    I can't know a person by looking at him. Does he pick his nose, snore, leave the toilet seat up?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 12

• Whoever says no to that, it means they haven't seen italian ice cream.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Its legit impossible to love someone based on appearance alone. This so called “love” everyone is talking about is just infatuation

0|0
    0|0
  • Some people do I did at once but I realized I was wrong

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it's not "love", you're just attracted to them physically. That's being superficial. Love is way more stronger than that.

0|0
    0|0
  • It could happen that you see someone you like that could end up being an important part of your life

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't. I don't feel I can love anyone without knowing anything at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but it's rare.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not anymore.

0|0
    0|0
    • BUT I do know love at first sight do exist when I birthed my babies. I know that was not the intent of your question.

• Attraction can be possible but love no never

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it happens

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Infatuation

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do

0|0
    0|0