Would a potential partner's number of sexual encounters be a dealbreaker?

• Yes. It's a dealbreaker.
    Vote A
  • No. It's not a dealbreaker.
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|3

Most Helpful Guy

• If she’s been riding the cock carousel she’s nothing but a slut to pump and dump. Keep in mind women lie about the number of partners. Take their count and multiply by 2x to start.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 39

• If it reflects things like a lack of impulse control, personality disorders, or low self-esteem, then yes, it would be.

2|3
    1|1
  • For me the nature of them would be a lot more representative of who they are than how many. Someone who's had ten partners and been totally upfront with them about their relationship and boundaries I'd have a lot more time for than somebody who's had two partners and cheated on one with the other.

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted A, because I feel every guy has a threshold that he would find unacceptable. Our egos are too fragile to have a lady companion, that we know that other men that we encounter may have fucked (or fucked around) you as well.

This is the cause of the paranoia about a gal's sexual history.

1|0
    0|0
  • media.giphy.com/media/wPkWlsnohtn7a/giphy.gif
    I don't ask about her past, I don't want to know. That's between her and God.

There are exceptions of course.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everything within reason. I'm no longer that naive that I'd expect a girl my age to be a virgin like I am, but there still is such a thing as too much.

1|1
    0|0
  • Women want to ride the cock carousel now a days until the baby rabies starts to kick in. If they fuck one guy every week for 5 years thats 52x5=260 guys...

0|0
    0|0
  • If she's in the Guinness Book of World Records for it, then I would hesitate. If it is a reasonable number, no.

2|1
    0|0
  • not a deal breaker at all especially if they were responsible about it and didn't get any lifelong stds

1|0
    0|0
  • It has been a dealbreaker for me many times nobody wants to sleep with a girl who has been with several guys unless they need to get laid bad. Definitely its not a girl worth being serious about or marrying.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. But I would not open much on the very start of relationship until I get to know person a little bit more.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it is a deal-breaker but most slutty women won't tell you how slutty they really are. That is something that is usually discovered when it is all too late.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely. I want a relatively new car, not a used and trashed piece of scrap.

I look at it the same way with women.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not important. I don't even need to know. As long as they are clean and loyal to me, it's in the past.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a double edged sword. On one side, that partner could be experienced, and knows what they want. But with the more partners there are, the chances of diseases are higher.

0|0
    0|0
  • no why would it, would it be considered bad if a guy has many sexual partners?

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but testing, as un sexy as that may be, is never a bad idea. Particularly if you intend to play without condoms.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty much. I was a virgin my whole entire life pretty much

1|0
    0|0
  • As long as it's not a drastic number but it's not a deal breaker

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, hopefully she now knows what she's doing

1|0
    0|0
  • No not in the slightest

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 13

• Yes, because if they had too many at a certain age it means that they're not able to stay too long with someone or they sleep around which isn't something I like... However, if it's the first case I'd consider their recent relationships too. If they were long lasting I may be ok with it. I am saying this because relationships between teenagers don't last too long usually, but if they're now in their 20s and their recent relationships were long this may mean they grew up a bit.

0|0
    1|0
  • Like if they said over 100.
    Or if they said they have had many one night stands in the past. To me that shows that they don't view sex as an intimate personal thing shared be 2 people. They view it as just fun.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I'd get along with a guy who had sex with 100s of women because we wouldn't have similar lifestyles. I'm a homebody and a guy like that probably loves tto party, hit the gym etc.

1|0
    0|0
  • Deal breaker, no but it would make me skeptical about whether or not they are capable of a long-term relationship. At best, I would proceed with caution and take things slow.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes definitely.
    I'm not gonna be with a man slut.

0|0
    0|0
  • If he's the same age as me, and he's had more than 5 sex partners then it's a deal breaker.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep. I don't want a manwhore

1|0
    0|0
  • Not a dealbreaker.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it would

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes if it's really high

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes and no--depends. Guys want girls numbers to be low so I always say the real serious relationships I had. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • For me--maybe. If it is a real high number but people with high numbers do not say real number haha

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes