Who looks better black girl or Asian girl?

She is Ethiopian so she is not mixed and her hair is realWho looks better black girl or Asian girl?
  • Black girl
  • Asian girl

59

Most Helpful Guy

• They are both beautiful girls so it's honestly hard to choose!
    I only chose the black girl because i'm very attracted to black women. But it doesn't take away the beauty of the Asian girl at all

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally view black skin as unnatractive on people, so the Asian one, but I'm biased, I can't really tell which one is objectively prettier

• That skin color is exotics and you are racists

• You ask me why I don't find generally darker skin unnatractive? I don't know, I just do, like some men find small breasts unnatractive. The same way as I don't find blonde hair on men attractive, or as I don't find fat people attractive. Finding someone attractive means only what it means. There is no deeper logic behind it, just the fact who in your opinion is aesthetically pleasing and who isn't. Nothing more

• Okay whatever keep your opinion i don't care