Who looks better black girl or Asian girl?

She is Ethiopian so she is not mixed and her hair is realWho looks better black girl or Asian girl?
  • Black girl
    Vote A
  • Asian girl
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• They are both beautiful girls so it's honestly hard to choose!
    I only chose the black girl because i'm very attracted to black women. But it doesn't take away the beauty of the Asian girl at all

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally view black skin as unnatractive on people, so the Asian one, but I'm biased, I can't really tell which one is objectively prettier

0|1
    1|0
    • That skin color is exotics and you are racists

• Show All
    • You ask me why I don't find generally darker skin unnatractive? I don't know, I just do, like some men find small breasts unnatractive. The same way as I don't find blonde hair on men attractive, or as I don't find fat people attractive. Finding someone attractive means only what it means. There is no deeper logic behind it, just the fact who in your opinion is aesthetically pleasing and who isn't. Nothing more

• Okay whatever keep your opinion i don't care

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Both are lovely, but this black Girl is a Little bit more attractive than this Asian Girl.

1|0
    0|0
  • We all know the Asian girl is going to win
    And that is exactly so lol ๐Ÿ˜›

0|0
    2|0
    • That black girl definitely look better through and also probably have better body

• Show All
    • According to me if she was light skinned she definitely would have won i love her skin color it is so exotics but most people are definitely not even seeing her face they are voting for Asian because of skin color

• Ya exactly I agree lol... itโ€™s totally most likely because of skin colour
      Good test hahah

• The Asian girl is far prettier. Her features are more delicate and feminine.

0|0
    1|0
    • She look plain jane and probably have Body of 10 year old while that black girl have exotic features and exotics skin color and amazing body

• Show All
    • That was a typing error

• There are no Asian celebrity in Canada but there are black celebrity in Canada

• Oh wow that's tough. Both are real beauties.

1|0
    0|0
  • for me the black girl

2|0
    1|0
    • That's what i was thinking her skin is so exotics and features look like angel and she probably have better body than Asian girl look plain jane

• on average they are more curvy than Asians yes

• In this case, I prefer the Asian girl.

1|0
    2|0
  • both equally

1|0
    0|0
  • Black.

2|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 4

• Interesting how the one with more makeup is winning again ๐Ÿ˜‚

0|0
    0|0