Do you actually want/are you attracted to good girls/guys?

• They're the best kind
  • Yes - I want a relationship
  • Yes - I don't want a relationship
    Vote C
  • Can't say/I'm not interested in people in romantic sense
    Vote D
  • No - I want a relationship
    Vote E
  • No -I don't want a relationship
    Vote F
  • They're boooriiinnggg
    Vote G

922

Most Helpful Guys

• Yes, I am primarily attracted to "good girls", although I'm at a point in my life where I'm not sure if I deserve one or not. My moral compass is a bit unconventional.

I do very much want a permanent, romantic (and eventually sexual) relationship, though.

• Why wouldn't someone want to be involved with a nice person?

• Some people like bad boys/girls and just wanna have fun I think

• Yes! Apparently I'm a "good girl" and "that's amazing "haha. Didn't realise I was one :D

• Yeah, that's good

Most Helpful Girl

• What is your definition of a good guy?

If it's a man who values me, respects me and loves me for who i am.

If it's a man from whom I can learn and grow. Who is not condescending when I come to him for help, because honestly If he was mine, he'd probably be the #1 person I'd think when I can't find a solution.

If it's a man who knows how to joke and laugh at silly things.

If it's a man who'll give a patient listen when I need to voice my thoughts out loud because he knows i'd do the same for him.

If it's a man who is kind and values kindness in others.

If it's man who has a job understands the value of hard work.

If it's a man who cares about his health and keeps reasonably fit. I'm not talking shredded muscles and hulking biceps.

If it's a man who has my back just like I'd have his.

If it's a man who loves Sex, fucking and Love making.

Then yes. Nice guys for the win.