Do you actually want/are you attracted to good girls/guys?

• They're the best kind
    Vote A
  • Yes - I want a relationship
    Vote B
  • Yes - I don't want a relationship
    Vote C
  • Can't say/I'm not interested in people in romantic sense
    Vote D
  • No - I want a relationship
    Vote E
  • No -I don't want a relationship
    Vote F
  • They're boooriiinnggg
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Yes, I am primarily attracted to "good girls", although I'm at a point in my life where I'm not sure if I deserve one or not. My moral compass is a bit unconventional.

I do very much want a permanent, romantic (and eventually sexual) relationship, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why wouldn't someone want to be involved with a nice person?

0|0
    0|0
    • Some people like bad boys/girls and just wanna have fun I think

• Show All
    • Yes! Apparently I'm a "good girl" and "that's amazing "haha. Didn't realise I was one :D

• Yeah, that's good

Most Helpful Girl

• What is your definition of a good guy?

If it's a man who values me, respects me and loves me for who i am.

If it's a man from whom I can learn and grow. Who is not condescending when I come to him for help, because honestly If he was mine, he'd probably be the #1 person I'd think when I can't find a solution.

If it's a man who knows how to joke and laugh at silly things.

If it's a man who'll give a patient listen when I need to voice my thoughts out loud because he knows i'd do the same for him.

If it's a man who is kind and values kindness in others.

If it's man who has a job understands the value of hard work.

If it's a man who cares about his health and keeps reasonably fit. I'm not talking shredded muscles and hulking biceps.

If it's a man who has my back just like I'd have his.

If it's a man who loves Sex, fucking and Love making.

Then yes. Nice guys for the win.

3|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• Yes I would prefer someone who feels they have a good heart and character, as long as they are also mature and confident. I would like to find someone who is driven and wants to leave the world in a better way.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer good. I've actually never been with a "bad girl". All of my friends that exhibit the typical style and traits of "bad boys / bad girls" are all cheaters. I prefer monogamy, so a good girl is preferable for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm attracted to women's personalities I find that physical attributes are a bonus...
    so if they are good or bad, naughty or nice wouldn't make a difference, especially if we didn't click

0|0
    0|0
  • I love good girls, I think a woman should be sweet and nurturing and loyal all of which good girls are. My problem is finding the good girls in our current era is incredibly difficult.

0|0
    1|0
  • Watch what women do and not what they say (or vote). Once you understand that you’ll understand female behavior and find they are incredibly easy to read.

0|0
    0|0
  • Define good girl.

Cause I don't think I have met many "good" girls. All of the ones I've met seem to have some sort of issue. Or maybe it was just me having problems trusting them.

0|0
    0|0
  • For about the last 20 years, I've only been interested in bad girls. Tattoos, smokers. But I never hook up with any of them. Am I just too nice for bad?

0|0
    0|0
  • Good girls are borring and the bad ones will destroy your heart... But I've had my share of bad girls and now much rather stick with a borring loving one..

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't want a relationship to begin with, but I have always been a lot more attracted to the "good girl".

0|0
    0|0
  • If you say you a good girl or a good guy you a thotty cunt

0|0
    1|0
  • I don't like good girls. They are boring. Good girls go to heaven bad girls can go everywhere

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep. I prefer a good girl who looks and dresses like a bad girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • of course

0|0
    0|0
  • bad girls can be really annoying

0|0
    0|0
  • What actually is a good girl though truly

0|0
    0|0
  • l would love to date a girl

0|0
    0|0
  • I like my bad bitches

0|0
    0|0
  • Did falling in reverse make this?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • Nobody is good. They are just faking it.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I think I’m attracted to “bad guys” because I always seem to find theyre they’re “soft spot.” So it’s like double to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • The goal for me is to find a good guy who looks just like a bad boy so he can compliment my aesthetic lol

0|0
    0|0
  • They're the best kind

0|0
    0|0
  • What do you mean by good?

0|0
    1|0
  • I'm in relationship with one ❤️

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes so am in a relationship with one

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m in a relationship I have a girlfriend been with her 2 years.

0|0
    0|0
  • bad guys> good guys

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes