If a guy has been looking at me or some time, but still hasn't approached me or made an effort o talk to me, does that mean he isn't interested?

This guy has been looking at me for a while now. He brushes past me when he walks and he talks louder when I walk by and generally acts like he likes me. He has however, not come up to me and spoken to me. Yesterday I saw him in a restaurant, I was with my friends and he was with his. He watches me when he thinks I'm not looking etc, but when he's finished eating or whatever he just take off. Leaves. Doesn't even bother to try to talk to me or hang around. Why does he do that? Is he just looking?

02