Would you say you get over crushes quickly?

1|0

Most Helpful Guys

• It really depends. I kinda separate between crushing and liking someone. A crush is like, woah that's person is cool and cute and I wanna spend time with them and feel butterflies in my stomach. I feel like that happens all the time and really last like a few days to like two weeks. But liking someone is more complex and depends on the person, if it doesn't work out I'll generally get over liking someone pretty fast

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah I crush forever but I can grow new ones while I still have old ones so I just doublecrush it.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Yeah. I dont really get attatched all that easy, but then again I've never been in a serious relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, very. I usually get over my crushes in less than two weeks.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• Depends. I ended up on sedatives for one because I couldnt think, work, live on... But older I get easier it gets.

0|0
    0|1
  • Yes and no. I don't crush unless I'm lead into a promising reason to crush. The deeper I'm mislead the more devastating the conclusion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. It took some time to get myself to this point thinking about someone who doesn't think about you is a waste of time.

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't had a crush since my teen years, just people I would sleep with given the chance. So yeah, I get over the quickly 😅

0|0
    0|0
  • no when it happened took a few months i think. it was bacause i saw her constantly and we texted a lot so.

0|0
    0|1
  • no.. Its been six years and even her marriage did not helped me much.. that is why i rejected some of the offers i got for friendship/relationship...

0|0
    0|1
  • usually i get about 3 10seconds crushes a day so its pretty quick ye

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Still trying to get over my last one. It's been weeks.

0|0
    0|1
  • yes, i have a new crush almost everywere and everyday

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. Crushes come and go.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't develop crushes.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah

0|1
    0|0
  • No. They stick in my memory like a horny octopus.

0|1
    0|1
  • It’s been too long to remember

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I can't forget them quickly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup,

0|0
    0|0
  • I would

0|0
    0|0
  • no, that's my curse

0|0
    0|1
  • no wtf, im already trying 1 year to forget her but im getting more and more depresseD!!!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• I don’t get over them quickly at all. I just recently got over a crush that I’d had for over three years.

0|0
    0|0
  • If there was a connection and we had similar interests, probably not

0|0
    0|0
  • No... Going on 6 years now... I still have feelings for him

0|0
    0|0
  • I’ve been into the same guy for 3 years, I’m beginning to think I’m in love with him but I don’t wanna jump into that shit too quick.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah I crush too often and sometimes it is really hard for me to get over them

0|0
    0|0
  • takes me months if not more

0|0
    0|0
  • sorta

0|0
    0|0
  • Very quickly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes but not always

0|0
    0|0
  • He’ll no

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don’t

0|0
    0|0
  • By not being around them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nahh. My longest crush lasted about 3 years.

0|0
    0|0
  • N e v e r

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes