From what I’ve witnessed, pretty women are either taken or have guys lined up to date them. POLL QUESTION: If a woman is always single, is she ugly?

I have a reason behind asking this question. I consider myself to be cute at most, however, people in my life have pointed that I’m attractive or whatever other term would fit in that category. Yes, beauty is subjective, however all the pretty girls I’ve met were either taken or had suitors. I am literally always single. Yes, I’m very introverted and don’t go out often, but I mean I work and when I was in school I never got much attention. I was overlooked due to being heavier I presume. Now that I am a few clothing sizes smaller, I still don’t get much attention. People either are interested as to why I’m single or seem kind of shocked/feel sorry for me. I can’t speak for them lol. Anyway, is there a good chance that I’m not pretty since I’m invisible to men? I’ve only been approached by weird and unattractive men.
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• It's kind of hard for any of us to give you an accurate answer without actually seeing what you like, who approaches you, and what the interaction is like.

If you want a particular type of guy to approach you, you have to come into contact with him.

Attractiveness is nowhere near the most important Thing in a relationship, so if a guy otherwise comes Pretty close to being the kid of guy you want to date, then I would advise you to overlook his Looks somewhat (not entirely, of Course).

0|0
    0|0
  • The last line of your post says it all. Obviously you're not invisible, you just think you're too good for the guys who are interested. That's your right, but exercising it should mean you quit whining about being "invisible" to men. If you want a specific type of partner, and you aren't presently attracting that type, YOU have to actually do something about it.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• i agree

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Nah, its probably just being a bit shy/lacking confidence causing you not to stick out/be noticed as much.

0|0
    0|0
  • You answer your own qu3stion of why u are still single you are a introvert so even if someone was attracted to you but didn't aproch your you wouldn't even know about it

0|0
    0|0
  • No. A lot of people are single just because they don't put in any real effort in meeting anyone. They will say they do but they really don't.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not at all. She could have a crappy personality. I've known plenty of attractive girls with those.

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks can get attention. Character, personality is what make us appealing beyond appearance.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's possible, but no not necessarily.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. She may just be a prude.

0|0
    0|0
  • “I really want Champaign. But sitting on my couch I get none. Why does it not just materialize.”

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes