What's the best way to tell a girl I like her?

I met this girl at a local thearter school and we have so much in common and i really like her, im really awkward in these situations and i need advice. Thanks
Updates:
Thank you everyone for your replies it's helped a lot.

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• She might already know and is Maybe waiting for you to confirm it. Guys aren't exactly subtle with their Words and body language (in my experience)

0|1
    0|0
    • Thank you a lot, turns out you was right! I finally got the courage to tell her last night and she already knew and she liked me back.

• So happy for you! :)

• Nice, that's awesome dude

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• You dnt have to straight up tell her. She will notice if you invite her out (not in a group) if you text or call her often. She'll get it, if you feel she likes you you just need to get over the awkward shy moment and go for it. If she touches you a lot, if when you speak she looks a lot at your lips, if she tries to get closer when your talking all good! You got this!!

1|1
    0|0
    • Thank you so much, this really helped

• Just tell her in person! It can show that your mature and have true feelings for her. Just try saying to her "Hey, I wanted to tell you something... Can we talk in private" or something like that. Good luck👍

0|1
    0|0
  • Well just tell her you like her, lol! :) Or, ask her out. You'll get your answer.

0|0
    0|0
  • None.. just do it and done

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 20

• Break into her house and write it on a wall in your own blood.

But seriously, you don't have to tell her. If the mood is right you could just lean in for the kiss.

1|1
    0|0
    • Thanks for the help, but i lack confidence so much i dont think i could 😂

• Show All
    • Ok thank you I appriciate it

• No problem, man.

• Best way

0|0
    0|0
  • Listen let her know that you like her talking to her because you have so much in common then ask her can you take her to Starbucks for a coffee (no pressure) then see where things go from there because if you just come out and tell her you really like her you just might scare her off... Good luck

0|1
    0|0
  • Don't ever verbally tell a girl you like her if she is not your girlfriend. That's feminine energy verbally saying something. What you need to do is first ask her for her name without telling her yours. If she doesn't ask you name, don't proceed further. If she does ask you your name, try to talk to her for about 10 minutes or so. Then ask her for her phone number. If she gives you her work number or email instead, then don't proceed further. If she gives your her personal number, wait a week to call her and ask her for coffee (never lunch or dinner for the first date). If she forgets who you are, or has a bad attitude because you didn't call her earlier, dump her.

0|1
    0|0
    • You can't like a girl you've never met, so this question is obviously about people who already know their respective names.

• @-Asca- Actuall, you can "like" a girl you have never met.

• Don't do it. The moment she "has" you she's going to lose interest and find someone else. Do it by making a move.

0|0
    0|1
    • "Don't do it"
      "Do it by..."
      Yeah seems legit.
      The moment she "has" him is the moment that has to come, relationships wouldn't be a thing if people would lose interest in people who are interested in them.

• Don't do it in the sense of "explaining how you feel" especially before you're an item. She'll run. Do it in the sense of showing her you're interested by making a move. That's going to work out far better on many different levels.

They wouldn't start in his favor. Him telling the girl how he feels will only backfire and he'll be friendzoned hard.

• By my understanding making a move and telling her how he feels are the exact same things, could you explain what you mean when you say that?
      And what do you mean by being an item?

• Tell her straight that you like her or pay a compliment

0|1
    0|0
  • I usually just say what I want and see if she's down

0|1
    0|0
  • Throw flower pedals in her books

0|2
    0|0
  • Just ask her out than see what happens

0|1