Does Chivalry still work?

Does it still work , like giving Flowers , opening doors , simply old school stuff?
Does Chivalry still work?

4882

Most Helpful Girls

• I wouldn’t date someone who thinks chivalry doesn’t work anymore. And wouldn’t date someone who does chivalrous things for the sake of getting the girl, and doesn’t mean any of it anyway. I just want someone who is naturally chivalrous. One who does something chivalry because he believes it’s the right thing to do.

Good looks is nothing without good morals.

• I like to do it to girls , even if they are not my girlfriend.

• Exactly. A real gentleman doesn’t only do it for his girl, but does it to any girl. It’s not flirting, it’s showing respect.

• I love it when guys are use chivalry, the small things really make the most impact in my opinion. Its like they are thinking of you, and trying to show their affection, even though it's not something super "impressive". I'm in love with my best friend (not that he knows) and he is always polite, opening doors and such. One time we were watching a movie and I mentioned it was cold inside, so he got up, ran all the way downstairs to retrieve a blanket and brought it back up and covered me. I love the sweet things he does <3

Most Helpful Guys

• When societies break down and the men are killed it is the women and children who are most vulnerable.
    That is why it is important for men to act righteously and protect their the women, their mothers, sisters, daughters etc. in their society.

This idea of ridding the world of masculinity is detrimental to social well being. Boys need to be taught how to be men and how to treat women in a dignified way. I swear kids these days are a bunch of wimps.

• Yes it does. I can't speak for the ladies but as a man I feel better when I am doing these little things. I feel like they come naturally and I was raised correctly. Just like guys do these things I feel women are also responsible for acting like ladies and reciprocating.