Recently divorced?

Hey y’all! I’m recently divorced from a 2 year marriage. I’ve been divorced for 4 months. I’ve had to go to counseling and seek help as I was going through my divorce and coping with everything. Is 4 months too quick to get back out there? Help! Lol

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• It's all up to you. If you feel the desire to find mr. right, then you go right on and pursue your dreams. There's no right or wrong when it comes to dating. It's all about what you feel. If you feel that the dating scene might be too intimidating still or that it's not the right time, then that's the course to take.

1|0
    0|0
    • Well, I’ve been going to bars and putting myself out there and I’ve had a few relations-nothing too serious. Just a girl trying to have fun!

• Show All
    • Equally as lonely :D. Here's to your loneliness being cured soon.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• No, I don't think so- what matters here is that you've truly moved on emotionally and can trust a new guy (provided he shows he is trustworthy).

0|0
    0|0
  • if you are ready in yourself then no it's not too soon, but be careful as if you have any doubts of how ready you are then it might be better to take things slowly

0|0
    0|0
  • You will know. Don't let other people pick your time. Honestly you will make mistakes with the first couple probably. Just learn and eventually you will be truly ready and hopefully meet the right one at that point not before. Good luck.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's too soon. Just my opinion. You need time to process what happened, and to figure out who u are alone, and what to do next. Emphasis on the word alone.

0|0
    0|0
  • no its not too quick at all some people days is enough after a much longer marriage. frfr. everyones different though its whenever you are comfortable

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know

But if you feel you're over it already then why not?

0|0
    0|0
  • too quick

you gotta slow yo roll coolio

1|2
    0|0
  • If you see an opportunity, go for it

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes