Recently divorced?

Hey y’all! I’m recently divorced from a 2 year marriage. I’ve been divorced for 4 months. I’ve had to go to counseling and seek help as I was going through my divorce and coping with everything. Is 4 months too quick to get back out there? Help! Lol

10

Most Helpful Guys

• It's all up to you. If you feel the desire to find mr. right, then you go right on and pursue your dreams. There's no right or wrong when it comes to dating. It's all about what you feel. If you feel that the dating scene might be too intimidating still or that it's not the right time, then that's the course to take.

• Well, I’ve been going to bars and putting myself out there and I’ve had a few relations-nothing too serious. Just a girl trying to have fun!

• Equally as lonely :D. Here's to your loneliness being cured soon.