Have you ever dated a girl with borderline personality disorder? if yes, how did it go? are they really so intense and passionate?

Is intensity a good thing?

23

Most Helpful Girl

• A good friend of me did and she literally destroyed him during this time period. She wasn't even diagnosed at that point but everyone in our friend group immediately noticed that there was something off about her when we first met her except of him.
    My advice would be to stay away, at least if they aren't in therapy.

Most Helpful Guy

• Do not, I repeat DO NOT date a woman with BPD. Stay away and don't get involved, I'm serious. You may think its a good idea now, you may be turned on by her, you may be lonely and desperate for female attention but believe me you will be miserable and regretting that you got involved with her. Walk away while you still can, you've been warned.

• Why will I be miserable and regret getting involved with her?