A guy I like is not willing to pursue me because of a driving distance of two hours. Bullshit or valid excuse?

We met once and clicked insanely well. At least on my part.

843

Most Helpful Guys

• Then he is not WORTH your time , if he will not take a simple 2 hours visit. I have drove for 4 hours once just to meet a girl for the first time , It did not work out but i know that know instead of talking about something and not doing it.

• If he felt a connection to? Then would he not want to drive just to see your face even if it was only for a few hours or few mins. I would !!!

• But if he would be into hooking up with me, why wouldn't he put more effort into letting me come over?

• Its likely his in a complex relationship. Maybe even married

• It's not practical for a relationship, probably, but it is a bit of a hard headed approach.

I'm guessing he has a lot of options and maybe isn't so invested in you.

If I like a girl, it don't matter how far away she is. I'm gonna hunt her ;)

Okay, that sounds pretty creepy...

• That's what I'm thinking. Yeah absolutely, if it's meant to be you'll beat all the odds. Sucks to not be reciprocated on this...

• Plenty more fish in the sea eh!

Most Helpful Girl

• 2 hours isn't that far/long, i would say if it was 6 or more than I could understand. But look if it's not willing to pursue you over 2 hours then he's obviously not that interested/lazy or didn't click as much as you think. So I would forget it and find someone closer.

• This is exactly what I was thinking, 2 hours is not that crazy. Not being worth driving two hours to him makes me feel like shit though.

• Don't feel like shit, you are worth the drive. Just cause he didn't want to do it doesn't mean another guy won't. Don't worry you will find someone else who really wants to spend the time with you.

• Thank you for your kind words :) It's just he would have to be like the guy I lost... 🙈