Would you date a bad girl?

Would you date a bad girl or a wild girl?
Can bad girls even be tamed?
Would you date a bad girl?
Bad girls are just good girls who got their heartbroken 🙂

1496

Most Helpful Guys

Most Helpful Girls

What Guys Said 94

• Good Girl outside of the bed, bad Girl in the bed, then yes. No bad Girls all around.

• I married a bad girl.
    I guess they can be tamed temporarily. I just gave her lots of love and I told her to stop drinking and partying or I didn't want to be together anymore.
    It worked for about 10 years then the bad girl in her busted out and destroyed everything in her path. LoL!
    She went back to who she was when I met her.
    Oh well, I tried.

• Have to be a man to keep a bad girl. You don't take them you win their hearts. You transplanted her into an unfamiliar world and made her be who she wasn't of course she went wild, she was always wild only on a leash of threats. You lost the best thing that ever happened to you and you didn't even deserve her.

• I'm speaking on a general rule as well I'm sorry for any offence. What I meant by that was that a real man would work with his woman to make her as happy as possible and her still be able to maintain a normal life with kids and such. Often weed is a good substitute for other things.

• Yes I would. Bad girls who are in love are the most loyal bitches on the planet. They would take a bullet for you without regret, take vengence over wrongs done to you, take care of you when you need, and they usually fuck like mad.

• Good girl turns into a bad girl once she takes me my drill inside her meat slider.
    It like ohh naved it's Soo bad to do this once I enter her and she goes like Daddy seed my fertile womb and punish your doll.
    "Making bad girls since fifteen years"

• Depends on what you define bad or wild.
    Wild gives me idea that she might be a ADHD individual. (prefer certain kind of ADHD individuals in front of one in the bunch since their brains works in a way that I like)
    Dad. yeah. could give me signs she's untrustworthy in some way, mean, user, selfish, manipulative, emotionless... hard to define since it's relative.

A lot of people can be tamed, even those that are cocky that they can't be tamed 😜

• 1) I married her.
    2) Yes, they can be tamed, just like any animal can be tamed. You just have to understand stimulus-response and Pavlovian conditioning. The more "bad" they are, the less cognitive control they will have over the process and the more helpless they will be to its application.

• Well? In my opinion. Some bad or wild girls are NOT for the weak at heart πŸ’—. I mean some been through a lot of stuff. I know cause I dated one before. I was this OUT of control girl for 4 years, and it took me awhile to get use to her wild style. I mean. Some bad girls or wild girls can be tamed. Depending on who they're with also? If she's with the RIGHT guy? Then yeah. Kill them with kindness, that's all I got to say.

• Some women are worth a fling, some are worth a ring. Promiscuity is an accurate predictor of future relationship problems in women. I'll hit it, but she won't meet my cat.

• I guess it depends on what "bad" means. Like a thief or meth addict? No. Likes dirty butt sex and public blow jobs? Yes.

• I would because you have to have some of the fire and live life to the fullest just dont go to far were its breaking the law unless it street racing lol

• Show more from Guys
    84

What Girls Said 12

• I would like one man to be bad for...

• If i was a guy, no.. cause it's just like dealing with bad guys. It's only going to lead to heartache and disappointment.

• Yes I would

I was a bad girl. Usually I got a really bad violent man

• What do you mean by "bad girl?"

What was some of your bad behavior?

• Hmm. Only the last one is one I would consider "bad".

Did you say you like harpsichords or am I mistaking you for someone else?

• @Bluemax i love harpischords... Lurch on Addams family played one

• I could have said that maybe love kinda tames a bad girl, but bad girls usually don't fall in love so I'm confused

• I cannot be tamed.

• Boy, yes.
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

• If he is Constantine, he can date

• I wouldn't date any girl

• Yes I would. Let's go.

• They deserve it

• Show more from Girls
    2