Do you think women will ever make the first move in your lifetime?

Just don't vote.. let us know how you feel below!
  • YES
  • NO

4397

Most Helpful Girls

• I have made the first move on multiple occasions, so yes! I think that EVERYONE should just be mindful to not be the only one pursuing the relationship e. g. ask for their number, but let them ask you out etc. you should never have to push someone into a relationship.

• Some of y’all dudes must live under a rock. There are plenty of ladies who make the first move. I happen to be one of them. In my opinion women are getting more bold by the minute.

Most Helpful Guys

• No. There are centuries going back to when humans were living as nomadic tribes where women learned mating behavior where they prefer strong protective alpha males that take control. It is a women’s subconscious behavior to desire a male that pursues them, not the other way around. As evidence, just look at the popularity of romance novels with women that use this underlying theme.

• I’ve had plenty of women make the first move so I’m kinda unsure of what the questions asking. In fact every girl I’ve dated for more than a couple weeks made the first move. Now I will say not all girls have the same idea of what the “first move” is. Guys usually mean a concrete blatant move like getting her number or asking her out. Girls sometimes mean things like this but often refer to just speaking or saying something suggestive as “making a move”. I think guys don’t see these as moves because we know how little progress something like that will lead to for a guy versus those “true big first moves” that are more likely to guarantee leading towards time alone together. So girls have been making the first move for generations it just depends on what you call a move.