How often should I text this I haven't date yet?

I started talking to this girl I'm interested in for a few days on Instagram she seems interested in me so I ask her out and a date and she said that her only days off are sundays but hopefully soon. I told her that to let me know for sure because I'm really looking forward to meet up with her and she said okey. So now what do I do mean while do I keep texting her or stop texting her few days or how can get her more interested in me so we can go out on a date?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Well for girls it's different. You need to be forward and act sure of yourself. Don't be shy. Even if you aren't sure, pretend. So text something about your day. Tell her something interesting about your day and ask how hers was. Girls like when you show interest but not just Wyd? And not late at night because that's a sure sign you are only interested in her for sex. Ask what her favorite movie is, her zodiac sign and or favorite color. Show interest in her as a person not as just a score.

0|0
    0|0
  • hi how are you

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• If you are really interested in her talk to her face to face. You can never tell anything from a text. Her body language and facial expressions alone will tell you if she is interested.

0|0
    0|0
    • Will that's why I ask her out on a date so I can meet her and talk to her face to Face because I dont really know her

Recommended myTakes