Would you date or make love to a "little person"?

Can't say midgets or dwarfs now right?

833

Most Helpful Guys

• You know... I really try to be as openminded and accepting of people's differences as I can be, but I could never get passed Dwarfism. All of my life, I've always found Little People kinda freaky looking. I could never tell you why, but every time I see a Little Person, the first thought I have is "Oh shit, is that contagious?"

• No , i came close though but really thought about it and said no , one of the hotels i stayed at , had a little person convention going on and there were little people every where , I was sitting at the bar in the main lobby having a few beers and alcohol was kicking in these little Girls were drinking and partying as well and were flirting with me , I was being nice and they had me laughing , they were just having a good time , 2 of the girls asked if i would dance with them , the nice guy i am was like sure so they walked me over to a room and when they opened the doors there were little people dancing and a dj , i was the tallest guy in the room lol but i said fuck it Lets have fun , so the 2 Girls grinded me on the dance floor and by that time I was feeling pretty Damn good from the alcohol , the 2 Girls were still flirting with me and asked me if i wanted to have fun with them in their room , my mind was racing with thoughts and part of me was like you only live once jist go bang them but then i stopped myself realized i couldnt do it lol it was definelty an experience i will never forget though lol

Most Helpful Girls

• Can you say Munchkin?

• Dwarf is ok, because that is the proper medical term for a host of conditions that cause short stature.

"Midget" is considered to be as awful as the "N Word".

I did date and sleep with a man who is an acondroplacic dwarf.

We are still good friends.

I talked to him openly about not wanting to fetishize his body, and make a "thing" of it and he appreciated that. I asked for him to keep me in check if I said or did something stupid.

I made a point to take him to a big Hollywood Hills New Years Eve party, because I knew the hosts had some friends who are little people. It turned out to be the first time he ever went to a regular party with other LP guests that were not hired to be there.

Really, it became just like dating any other guy except for rude people saying stupid stuff in public, or pointing and staring.