Would you date or make love to a "little person"?

Can't say midgets or dwarfs now right?

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• You know... I really try to be as openminded and accepting of people's differences as I can be, but I could never get passed Dwarfism. All of my life, I've always found Little People kinda freaky looking. I could never tell you why, but every time I see a Little Person, the first thought I have is "Oh shit, is that contagious?"

0|0
    1|0
  • No , i came close though but really thought about it and said no , one of the hotels i stayed at , had a little person convention going on and there were little people every where , I was sitting at the bar in the main lobby having a few beers and alcohol was kicking in these little Girls were drinking and partying as well and were flirting with me , I was being nice and they had me laughing , they were just having a good time , 2 of the girls asked if i would dance with them , the nice guy i am was like sure so they walked me over to a room and when they opened the doors there were little people dancing and a dj , i was the tallest guy in the room lol but i said fuck it Lets have fun , so the 2 Girls grinded me on the dance floor and by that time I was feeling pretty Damn good from the alcohol , the 2 Girls were still flirting with me and asked me if i wanted to have fun with them in their room , my mind was racing with thoughts and part of me was like you only live once jist go bang them but then i stopped myself realized i couldnt do it lol it was definelty an experience i will never forget though lol

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Can you say Munchkin?

0|0
    0|0
  • Dwarf is ok, because that is the proper medical term for a host of conditions that cause short stature.

"Midget" is considered to be as awful as the "N Word".

I did date and sleep with a man who is an acondroplacic dwarf.

We are still good friends.

I talked to him openly about not wanting to fetishize his body, and make a "thing" of it and he appreciated that. I asked for him to keep me in check if I said or did something stupid.

I made a point to take him to a big Hollywood Hills New Years Eve party, because I knew the hosts had some friends who are little people. It turned out to be the first time he ever went to a regular party with other LP guests that were not hired to be there.

Really, it became just like dating any other guy except for rude people saying stupid stuff in public, or pointing and staring.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 31

• Yes, for some types of dwarfism. There are different types of dwarfism and I'm only interested in one of the types, I can't remember the name. The one where she's more proportional.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think sex with a midget would be a bit of a novelty for most guys. It'd be a bit weird though, I'd feel like I was fucking a Disney character.

0|0
    0|0
  • That would depend on how hot I found the girl... I’ve seen some pretty amazing “little people” out there but on average I do t think so...

0|0
    0|0
  • 9_9, it would feel weird, but if that little person acts like a woman, and dress like women, I would. The only thing that has me though, is.. Not that I want to brag, my equipment is heavy, so not sure how it would work out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only someone who is barely classified as a little person, which I think is just being under 4'10", not someone with the genetic disorder or whatever it is.

0|0
    0|0
  • I might. I'd rather BE the "little person".
    I know that @xemmorixx would probably like making love to a "little person" man.

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends!
    Not a dwarf!..
    But yeah a short human female!.
    Who is +18, sane and grants consent and wants to participate..
    And not shorter than 4"6.
    Because that would be just weird

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think so, no. Sex already brings the risk of pregnancy, I don't need to take that risk with a midget.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it would be interesting. I would want to pick them up and walk around.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I would do them three at a time. Yeah I would give them a real good oompa paloompa.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 6

• Probaly not but nothing wrong with it

0|0
    0|0
  • Hey even if you are not into a "little person" you can always go for two "little person" that should be enough right?

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if we were in love.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would date a little person.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope not my thing lol

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes