Is there any explanation why the vast majority of women tend to date within their race WITH THE EXCEPTION OF WHITE WOMEN, who usually date outside?

66

Most Helpful Girl

• i'd like to see the documentation from which you make this conclusion. And your conclusion is true, does it matter?

• yes it does matter... most people date within their race except white girls. Why? why is only white girls that are an exception to this general rule?

• right...
      just keep thinking that way.
      your ignorance is bothersome, but just think, in a few years it won't matter because there will be more people of color than white people.
      kinda scary to racist people like yourself, no?

• There's always Russia and Eastern Europe... so nope.

Most Helpful Guy

• I suspect that many Caucasian females date outside of their race either because it is a rebellious thing to do or because they have a conscious desire to prove that they are not racist. For Caucasians who do interracial dating, the decision seems to be more emotional than intellectual as the responses to this post will probably prove.

• That is perfectly true. I guess what I want to know is why so many of them do? Why are there even more white girls that are dating other races than those dating white guys.
      Also how come white guys usually don't do it?

• I don't think that the majority of Caucasian women engage in interracial dating. Of those that do, I expect that there are a number of reasons why they do so. I have no idea how much rebelliousness is a motivator for those women but it is the first reason that occurred to me because that is what I have witnessed.

• Also it's funny but it seems when white girls date outside their race go for black and mixed men while white men go for Asian and latina (mestiza) women.