Is there any explanation why the vast majority of women tend to date within their race WITH THE EXCEPTION OF WHITE WOMEN, who usually date outside?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• i'd like to see the documentation from which you make this conclusion. And your conclusion is true, does it matter?

1|1
    0|1
    • yes it does matter... most people date within their race except white girls. Why? why is only white girls that are an exception to this general rule?

• Show All
    • right...
      just keep thinking that way.
      your ignorance is bothersome, but just think, in a few years it won't matter because there will be more people of color than white people.
      kinda scary to racist people like yourself, no?

• There's always Russia and Eastern Europe... so nope.

Most Helpful Guy

• I suspect that many Caucasian females date outside of their race either because it is a rebellious thing to do or because they have a conscious desire to prove that they are not racist. For Caucasians who do interracial dating, the decision seems to be more emotional than intellectual as the responses to this post will probably prove.

0|0
    0|0
    • That is perfectly true. I guess what I want to know is why so many of them do? Why are there even more white girls that are dating other races than those dating white guys.
      Also how come white guys usually don't do it?

• Show All
    • I don't think that the majority of Caucasian women engage in interracial dating. Of those that do, I expect that there are a number of reasons why they do so. I have no idea how much rebelliousness is a motivator for those women but it is the first reason that occurred to me because that is what I have witnessed.

• Also it's funny but it seems when white girls date outside their race go for black and mixed men while white men go for Asian and latina (mestiza) women.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• I'm not white but all my white friends are dating white dudes

0|1
    0|0
    • That's what they all say... how many white girls you know? 20-30? There are over 100 millions in the world

• Actually, most white women couple up with white guys. Most people tend to date and pair up with people of a similar culture.

0|0
    0|0
    • In other words, your premise is false.

• Show All
    • Fairly close to 100 percent.

• Okay. Thanks. Have a good day

• people tend to stick with people of a similar culture, the western world has a lot of non white people assimilated into the culture and is fairly diverse compared to the rest of the world.

0|0
    0|0
    • so the main reason why most white girls are with men of color is because those men of colors basically have the same culture as white girls?

• Show All
    • okay i leave this conversation now, ur points r super baseless lel

• wake up to reality... most white girls prefer other races. i just wanted to know why, you kinda answered my question so thank you!

• Well I’m white and I prefer to date white guys. But everyone has their own preferences.

0|0
    0|0
    • Okay, you are one of the exception I was talking about, but most white girls either date guys of "color" or have a strong preference for them. What do you think makes white girls choose them over white guys?
      Why generally speaking white girls are far more attracted to men from other ethnicities?

• Show All
    • You didn’t state that in your question so I didn’t know. Which is why I probably haven’t seen much of it anyway.

• Eh well I guess it depends where you live in Europe as well. In UK and Germany I know for sure that women are generally very attracted to men of African heritage and especially african-americans. But in France and Northern Countries arab men seem to be the ideal men.

• I dont know but i need points so hi

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• It's time you leave 4chan bro... What does it matter anyway? If they aren't interested in you why would you care what they do?

0|1
    0|0
    • Its not only me... but okay.
      Why do you think most white girls prefer other races though?

• Sometimes they are just attracted to something different than what they see all the time. I know it's not just you but i dont believe that the statistic is as high as they make it out to be.

• I think you’re just feeling alone and lashing out. Statistically it is Asians who date out the most, or they are more second compared with American Indians. Maybe in hookup culture you might see different decisions being made within each race but I do not see any data gathered on that which corroborates your suspicions.

0|0
    0|0
    • statistically speaking its hispanic men with white women thats the most common in america so i dunno what u talking about... dont even know what white women like about u mexican men

• Show All
    • you are too drunk dude... its hispanic men with white women.

• Your argument is based on feelings and not facts.

• Could you ask this question a thousand more times that way I can come up with the same answer?

1|1
    0|0
  • You know "white" isn't a race right?

0|0
    0|0
    • European-American girls... better?

• Though many white women do date outside their race, I don't think it's accurate to say white women usually date outside their race. I'd also suggest, that one of the reasons many white women date outside their race, is that they are more often pursued by men outside their race.

0|0
    0|0
    • As I told the other guy, why so many of them do?
      Why are even more white girls that are dating other races than those dating white guys? And why are white guys not doing that as well?

Recommended myTakes