What are the pros & cons of a relationship?

1331

Most Helpful Guys

• Pros : Having someone who can support you and motivate you emotionally, someone who can calm your soul when you are tired, having someone who can love you and whom you can love, being in their arms, having romance, sharing deep intimacy

cons : everything can be bad if you are with the wrong person

Most Helpful Girls

• Being in love, having that special feeling about them, preforming all couple activities together, caring for each other etc...

Cons could be little bit of drama sometimes but hey it’s all worth it

• You can have sex and make out whenever you want to
    but
    You also have someone that you need to show attention all the time to.