Is it true that if you keep accusing your partner of cheating, they will eventually do it?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Yes it's true. My ex wife was always accusing me of cheating with this woman who we knew from church.. after about 6 months... I did.. I had an affair with the church woman... and got her pregnant

0|0
    1|0
    • Did u cheat because she kept accusing you or were you going to anyways?

• Accused constantly

• Yes.. That could very well happen.
    As for me, I cought myself thinking "Why does it matter? She believes that I'm doing it anyway".
    The only thing that kept me from it was my own pride and the fact that I didn't want to hurt her, despite of how much her lack of trust is hurting me.
    However, realizing the negative effects our situation had on my mind, I broke up with her eventually.

0|0
    0|0
    • Why didn’t/couldn’t she trust you though?

• Her ex cheated on her and she took her trust issues out on me.
      I thought that I'd be able to deal with it or that I could change her mindset after being with her for long enough.. It never worked out though.
      I hate cheaters with a passion, so when I was constantly accused to be one of them myself.. It just hurt a lot.
      So as soon as I cought myself thinking "Why would it matter if I did", I knew that this couldn't go on because that's certainly not what I want to become.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, but they will eventually get fed up of you and dump you. One of the reasons I broke up with my first boyfriend, it was because he used to accuse me over and over again.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• Maybe. It does have a hugely negative psychological effect.

1|0
    0|0
  • My though on this is if I'm getting accused of it no matter what, why not get the benefit since I'm considered guilty anyway?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. If you keep telling him you think he cheating he like might as well do it. However I believe it's really the mind over matter sorta deal. Like if you really think something happened or happening it's gonna happen

0|0
    0|0
  • If they were not the type to cheat but you constantly accuse them of cheating it's 100% sure that they will think about it twice if they ever get the chance.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is possible and people don't need much in the way of incentives to cheat so that might push someone in that direction.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but in several cases I know of the person who was doing the accusing was the one who ended up cheating.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you keep saying they're a cannibal will they eat you?

1|0
    0|0
  • at some point they will be fed up, yeah. they might cheat or just leave you.

0|0
    0|0
  • They would just grow to hate and resent their SO for being wrongly accused.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope that i lid that i have to my ex pisses her of 😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 5

• If someone wants to cheat he/she will do it anyways no matter the situation and conditions or whatever

0|0
    0|0
  • They will eventually get tired of you and leave you behind so don’t accuse him unless you got a proof

0|0
    0|0
  • We human love to fuck our emotions too much till we turn to murderers.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well personally I would

0|0
    0|0
  • That's possible

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes