A guy rejected me as I am shorter than him, is it common?

A guy rejected me as I am shorter than him. He's 6' and I am 5'. No problem for me but... thought guys like short girls so I am shocked. Is it a myth then? Or how common a short girl rejected due to height?
Updates:

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• So you're making the assumption it's your height? any guy that rejects a woman based on height is a bitch anyhow. I doubt that's why he rejected you.

0|0
    0|0
    • He said directly it is bec of my height but can be an excuse tho

• While it's possible it was due to the height difference, it may also be that he is not telling the truth About why he turned you down. At any rate, I wouldn't worry About it because there are lots of guys at many different heights who would be happy to date you.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Majority of men are not hung up on height. It is trivial and small. Men can like short, tall medium... it depends entirely on often other factors. If a guy rejects you solely based off your height, then he couldn't have been that into you.

0|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Every guy is different I'm guessing this guy thought the height gap was too much for him though you sure it was for your height and not you possibly looking younger than you actually are?

0|0
    0|0
  • Unless he is very shallow height has nothing to do with it.
    All guys like different things, tall, short, fat, thin, etc etc

0|0
    0|0
  • i am 6'5" and i would say that guy is crazy i love short girls i go crazy for them! 😍😍😍

0|0
    0|0
  • It's probably because you're a lot shorter than him, not just shorter.

0|0
    0|0
  • It wasent your height. He was just saying that yo be polite

0|0
    0|0
  • You ugly that's why rejected you lol

0|0
    0|0
    • How can u know bro

• If he found you attractive he would have definitely smashed or if you were a goddess no one would have rejected you

• Very uncommon

0|0
    0|0
    • Rlly? Thought it can be dif in other countries. How is it in Ireland?

• Show All
    • About girls?

• That is very uncommon. Most guys like short girls

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• No it's not common, in fact it's very uncommon most guys prefer a girl shorter than them.
    That guy gave you a pathetic excuse that I'm pretty sure was nonsense, there's a different reason but like most guys he didn't have enough heart to be honest.
    Don't stress over it you're better off without a jerk off like that anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, find someone shorter than u.

0|0
    1|0
  • Most guys don't care about height but some so

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes