A guy rejected me as I am shorter than him, is it common?

A guy rejected me as I am shorter than him. He's 6' and I am 5'. No problem for me but... thought guys like short girls so I am shocked. Is it a myth then? Or how common a short girl rejected due to height?
Upp

410

Most Helpful Guys

• So you're making the assumption it's your height? any guy that rejects a woman based on height is a bitch anyhow. I doubt that's why he rejected you.

• He said directly it is bec of my height but can be an excuse tho

• While it's possible it was due to the height difference, it may also be that he is not telling the truth About why he turned you down. At any rate, I wouldn't worry About it because there are lots of guys at many different heights who would be happy to date you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Majority of men are not hung up on height. It is trivial and small. Men can like short, tall medium... it depends entirely on often other factors. If a guy rejects you solely based off your height, then he couldn't have been that into you.