Would you date someone who had been one of your professors?

This assumes it's legal and doesn't violate university regulations. This person would no longer be one of your professors.

0|1

Most Helpful Girls

• I guess it depends how old they are and how young they look and how faithful they are to their partners cause I would imagine a professor who dates his students is probably a serial youth chaser who can't stay faithful to one person. I don't think I'm ugly but I know there will be tons of girls that are hotter than me at a college with tens of thousands of people - so I would question his loyalty to me if that happened.

0|1
    0|0
  • I mean if I liked him yeh sure... but I’d try to keep it on the low cause you know people like to gossip behind your back...

0|2
    0|0
    • They definitely do, also even if you just talk to the professor outside of class.

Most Helpful Guys

• I did have a crush on my psychology professor, she was really hot and so similar to me and if she asked me out today I would say yes without having to think about it, she is around 35 now...

0|1
    0|0
  • Sure why not?/
    If you are no longer in the teacher student relationship I see no reason why not to

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

What Guys Said 16

• No most likely not, I think it would feel too weird.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I don't think so. Teachers/professors are out of bounds for me.

0|1
    0|0
  • yes in most circumstances but it does depend on the sitch

0|1
    0|0
  • Damn skippy! Teachers are the best lays. If you do something wrong they make you do it over again.

0|1
    0|0
  • One of my high school teachers was 24 when I was 18, I definitely would have wanted to try to date her if she wasn't married already.

0|1
    0|0
  • One of my English Literature professors was around my age and she was pretty cool as a person. I'd date her.

0|1
    0|0
  • Uh, I haven't had any female professors so far in uni. All male

0|1
    0|0
  • I think all of my female instructors are married, and I'm straight. So, no. I wouldn't.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|1
    0|0
  • i might

0|1
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

Recommended myTakes