Would you date someone who had been one of your professors?

This assumes it's legal and doesn't violate university regulations. This person would no longer be one of your professors.

1018

Most Helpful Girls

• I guess it depends how old they are and how young they look and how faithful they are to their partners cause I would imagine a professor who dates his students is probably a serial youth chaser who can't stay faithful to one person. I don't think I'm ugly but I know there will be tons of girls that are hotter than me at a college with tens of thousands of people - so I would question his loyalty to me if that happened.

• I mean if I liked him yeh sure... but I’d try to keep it on the low cause you know people like to gossip behind your back...

• They definitely do, also even if you just talk to the professor outside of class.

Most Helpful Guys

• I did have a crush on my psychology professor, she was really hot and so similar to me and if she asked me out today I would say yes without having to think about it, she is around 35 now...

• Sure why not?/
    If you are no longer in the teacher student relationship I see no reason why not to