Do people actually get mad when bisexual women date men?

I had a female friend recently who said i couldn’t date this guy because i was bi and i had to date a girl first because would find it wrong. is this true?

37

Most Helpful Guy

• The only people who have a problem with that are lesbians, because they see men as unfair competition.

Bisexual women are mostly interested in other women for the physical aspects, not the relationship aspects. Their primary relationship is preferred to be with a man. Lesbians are primarily interested in the relationship aspects. Therefore, bisexual women are usually fine to be with lesbians, but lesbians resent being used only for sex.

• And I didn't make that up. Some lesbians studied that dichotomy and that was their results. Their conclusions are consistent with the bisexual girls I've dated.

Most Helpful Girl

• No I'm bi and a couple of my friends would prefer me to just be straight but the rest are fine and anyways who are they to dictate who you can and can't date