Do people actually get mad when bisexual women date men?

I had a female friend recently who said i couldn’t date this guy because i was bi and i had to date a girl first because would find it wrong. is this true?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The only people who have a problem with that are lesbians, because they see men as unfair competition.

Bisexual women are mostly interested in other women for the physical aspects, not the relationship aspects. Their primary relationship is preferred to be with a man. Lesbians are primarily interested in the relationship aspects. Therefore, bisexual women are usually fine to be with lesbians, but lesbians resent being used only for sex.

0|1
    0|0
    • And I didn't make that up. Some lesbians studied that dichotomy and that was their results. Their conclusions are consistent with the bisexual girls I've dated.

Most Helpful Girl

• No I'm bi and a couple of my friends would prefer me to just be straight but the rest are fine and anyways who are they to dictate who you can and can't date

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• No, I don't get mad. I am a bisexual male. What you are dealing with is the stigma of being bisexual. Gay men hate it when I date women but I like both equally.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, pay no attention to her and date anyone you want. Ignore other people's rules for your life.

0|0
    0|0
  • No they don't. Well, except for those people who get mad about just about everything.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, that just seems ridiculous to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • LOL. No.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nooo

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• No wtf you can date whoever you want first, that's your decision and intuition ma'am

0|0
    0|0
  • Some people think that bisexual women who date men are actually straight women who want attention 🙃

0|0
    0|0
    • Which may in fact be the case. They may just be experimenting and still be for all practical purposes, straight.

• Yeah but some are really bi.

Recommended myTakes