I really want it to not be awkward what do I do?

So me and this guy have been talking and we hung out last night at the fair and had a really good time in person it isn't awkward but over text it is
What should i do?

11

What Guys Said 1

• You can't remove awkwardsness. It will always appear. Making it less is possible. How? Can't answer that. I belong to the group of most awkward people on earth.

• Yeah so do i lol but the thing that doesn't make since is that its not awkward in person but it is over text like shouldn't that be the other way around

• I think in text messages it is more awkward, since you can't see a humans emotion. This way you can't define what the person thinks of the message/reaction you've send.

What Girls Said 1

• I mean if you feel comfortable enough, I think starting a game of Q and A is helpful. you can like google questions if you want and it keeps a steady conversation going on whatever topics you want and you learn more about each other.