How come unattractive girls like me?

I’m not trying to be rude at all, just being straight forward, any girl that ever likes me is always unattractive..
& they’re always friends of my sister..

My mom told me about my sisters friend liking my & I just... didn’t care.. Like

These are the girls that like me
How come unattractive girls like me?

Literally.
Thats what they look like.. My standards are super low but I just can’t..

These are the kind of girls I want...
How come unattractive girls like me?

She’s so fine...
& she has a British accent 😩
just why...

46

Most Helpful Girl

• So just tell her to lose weight! Lol they practically look the same... just one is way over her normal weight... seriously... if he second girl gained a shit load of weight, and stop bleaching her skin or gets more tanned, she’ll look just as unattractive as the field girl no lie!

Tell her to stop eating everyone else’s portions lol 😂

Most Helpful Guy

• I find this completely Logical- your sister's Friends have Access to you, so they are Bound to notice you and consider you somewhat of a known quantity.

Try to Focus on their good qualities, like personality.