How come unattractive girls like me?

I’m not trying to be rude at all, just being straight forward, any girl that ever likes me is always unattractive..
& they’re always friends of my sister..

My mom told me about my sisters friend liking my & I just... didn’t care.. Like

These are the girls that like me

Literally.
Thats what they look like.. My standards are super low but I just can’t..

These are the kind of girls I want...

She’s so fine...
& she has a British accent 😩
just why...

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• So just tell her to lose weight! Lol they practically look the same... just one is way over her normal weight... seriously... if he second girl gained a shit load of weight, and stop bleaching her skin or gets more tanned, she’ll look just as unattractive as the field girl no lie!

Tell her to stop eating everyone else’s portions lol 😂

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I find this completely Logical- your sister's Friends have Access to you, so they are Bound to notice you and consider you somewhat of a known quantity.

Try to Focus on their good qualities, like personality.

0|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Maybe you aren't as good looking as you think.

0|4
    0|0
    • rude af

• Show All
    • I’m not bad looking
      This question has nothing to do with how I look.
      If I was actually bad looking I wouldn’t be complaining

• I’m just saying that sometimes what you attract is kinda what you deserve and suits you... That’s all

• I guess the pot likes the kettle

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know maybe you should make a move on the girls you like. And I'm sure you aren't ugly don't listen to the haters they don't have a life lol

0|1
    0|0
    • There are a lot of attractive People that have a hard time meeting someone because they need to work on their social skills. I am introverted so I'm not Good at it either but I don't know about you but if you are an introvert then meeting someone on the Internet is waaaay easier and then meeting in real life

What Guys Said 5

• probably because you're awful Looking yourself, People usually Play in their own leagues since it makes them feel most comfortable.

1|0
    2|0
    • Highly doubt that
      I get compliments on my looks all the time
      It’s just nobody actually likes me that way
      & I don't know why

• Show All
    • @IntuitiveMuffin
      Was that supposed to hurt my feelings? Lol
      Try again,

• No.. I think my opinion did that. That was more me just being rude and wanting to call that first picture a wildebeest.

• in my opinion, unattractive girls know they have to try harder and initiate more, so there's that. I had the same issue. I also noticed these girls are not really into the shallow guys with money that much either. They seem to understand the importance of a man's personality, that does not mean the girls don't have issues though.

0|0
    0|0
  • You could then support or encourage your sister to make good friends with girls of the type you like. Matter settled.

0|0
    0|0
  • u ugly

0|1
    0|0
  • $$$$$$$$$!!!$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$×××××$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ - That'll get you in places you $houldn't be.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes