Do you believe when single people say they are happy?

I'm single and celibate. When I say single I mean celibate too. If you are single and not celibate then you have either one night stands or friends with benefits, right? The only SEXUAL relationship that I WILL EVER WANT IS MARRIAGE.
If I were unhappy, why would I not give up celibacy? I'm happier than most taken people. Only people who are in happy relationships are as happy as me. I know a happy marriage will make me even happier but at this stage of my life it will ruin my dreams.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• up until a point yeah.
    until they have options.

then they wake up at 35 used as a tampon looking for "where have all the good men gone".
    oh i can tell, they are gone looking for 20-25 year old girls for sex and/or true partnership.

0|0
    0|0
    • the lesser men approach me the easier I will chose one of them.

• Show All
    • @WillyD one man

• Out of a pool of lesser men.

Most Helpful Girl

• Amen to this. Happiness is in within, avoid people who don't understand it.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Do what makes you happy. Some people are happy being single, some aren't. Some people are happy being celibate, most aren't. We are all individuals and can't expect to feel happy by doing the same things.

0|0
    0|0
  • Someone who has never been touched by a member of the opposite sex might be happy single, but I have never met someone who has had someone, who actually enjoys being single. It is more like a paralyzing fear of commitment

0|0
    0|0
  • I think yea in a way like I am single and love it but also do not love it it is great having no kids and no arguing and BS but ultimately I want to get married at some point

0|0
    0|0
  • I believe you can't miss something you don't know you're missing. For years. i was single and was relatively happy. Don't get me wrong at times i felt lonely but i had friends, Just not a girlfriend. about a year ago i had a life event that had me re-evaulateing my life and i decided to make an effort to change that. The past year has taught me how difficult women can be. Now i'm not really sure that i've been missing anything. Simply put if someone guy or girl takes more away from your life then they bring to it. they're not worth having around.
    Maybe i just haven't found the right person. At this point i question whether that person exists. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I think relationship has little effect to overal hapiness.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't have a relationship but i want one in my life but i'm just waiting to find the right one

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• not really, they may be ok or fine
    but cannot be as happy as fullfiling relationship would feel

0|1
    0|1
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I think so

0|0