Why does my gifriend have an obsession with dominating me in bed?

It started of gradual , but it's been slowly building up to the point where I'm quite often tied up when ever we have sex... is this a fairly normal thing to be doing?

82

Most Helpful Girl

• I don’t think there’s anything odd about it, as long as you are BOTH comfortable and consenting then it seems pretty normal. If it’s getting too much you could tell her to tone it down or stop if you’re not happy with it. Sounds like it turns her on & if you’re okay with it, then I don’t see a problem :)

• Thanks. I'm definitely into it I'm just worried if she tells her friends and whatnot about it it could be very embarrassing

• No don’t think like that! It’s 2018 and most people are open-minded. Also, as long as she isn’t humiliating you in the bedroom, then I think it’s something sexy and her friends may even envy that haha

Most Helpful Guy