Should I tell him?

I had a summer thing with this guy: we met, became pretty good friends and eventually started building something else. It wasn't sex right away, but when we did have sex he told me it was a summer thing because "we don't mix well". For a couple more weeks things started getting a bit more serious: we would spend whole days and weekends together. When he noticed my panic attacks he would do anything to make me tell him what's wrong and try and fix it. He took care of me when I was sick. He's very closed off emotionally, but after a while he told me that he felt like I judged him sometimes and he made himself more vulnerable to me. The more time went on, the more comfortable he felt with me. We left on pretty weird terms and before going back to where he lived (1 hour train ride from me) he stood for a full minute on the door asking if I wanted to tell him anything. Despite him reassuring me we would be friends afterwards (he's not a jerk so he probably meant it at the time) he would never text me and seemed pretty cold when I texted him. I thought he didn't want anything to do with me, so I muted his instagram to give myself time to heal and stopped trying to text him. Now a month later since I last heard from him he accidentally liked a picture of mine on instagram and deleted it right afterwards: weird thing is, everytime I would ask him to follow me on instagram he wouldn't do it. Yet he checks out my profile? I went to his profile and noticed he took off the picture I took of him in my apartment (pretty good picture, so?). Overall it just feels weird, but I miss him like hell and care too much to do the whole petty "ignore him, subtweet etc" shit. I just want closure, but since he had told me about the summer thing I feel like an idiot doing that. Then again I never asked him again and what happened is obviously not something you expect from someone who never had feelings for you in the first place, so what should I do? If you need more info just ask.
Should I tell him?
Add Opinion