Could you date a Flirt?

Could you date someone out going who flirts with everyone?
Could you date a Flirt?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Yes. But I'd have to realize she's a lot like me.
    Love your hair, by the way. Did u do something different?

0|0
    0|0
  • ... I mean I kind of am one myself so I can't exactly not tolerate that out of someone I'm with.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• No I honestly couldn't, one of my friends is a flirt, and his girlfriend knew and one night he kept flirting with me and talking my breasts right in front of her he was talking about it so much she ended up asking my bra size and when I told her I was extremely uncomfortable it made her uncomfortable. I assumed my friend was probably drunk but he was sober and after finding that out, I stopped hanging out with him. So since I don't like that my friend is a flirt? I really wouldn't like it if my boyfriend was, plus to I was cheated on many of times, so it would be hard for me to trust someone that likes to flirt. But a simple nice compliment is fine with me. Even at times I will agree with my boyfriend if a girl, looks really pretty. I even tell my boyfriend to look, especially on Instagram.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm super flirty, I flirt with my friends but it's different that's for laughs, i'm loyal to the guy i'm with because I want no one else but him and when I flirt with him it's more aggressive with love/lust

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 45

• Its very tough - I did and you say its okay but it grates sometimes - I actually feel sorry for the guy, he is been played with or you are been cheated on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I am doing it right now but we are strictly casual so it is fair game. It doesn't bother me at all. I flirt a lot myself.

1|0
    0|0
  • Did that once and I will never again because she proved to be untrustworthy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes because I like to flirt also so you have trust in each other

1|1
    0|0
  • I have in the past. I am a flirt too and not a jealous person at all. There were never any issues. Not flirting related issues anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I'm a natural flirt. So could she handle that?

1|0
    0|0
  • I couldn’t. I’d get jealous and I wouldn’t trust her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Untrustworthy. Don't looking for that. Loyal? Cool. Still not compatible.

0|0
    0|0
  • once again we have to define "flirt"

1|1
    0|0
    • Everyone who flirts she does back

• lol ok, but i meant more like people have different opinions on what is flirting and what is just being friendly. i do think flirting is inappropriate. but if our relationship is strong i can weather a bit of it.

• No, I already made that mistake once. Thot is a much more accurate term for them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 15

• I am one so it would be a bit hypocritical if I wouldn't.

0|1
    0|0
  • I am a flirt, and to me it is meaningless. Flirting is just fun so yes I could.

1|1
    0|1
  • Could you date a Flirt?

0|0
    0|0
  • not really... never would know if he or she would cheat on me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m not sure. I’m interested in a guy atm who is very flirty with everyone and it makes me very jealous

0|0
    0|0
  • I could see if you are both flirts. That couod work as long as you have boundaries with what you're flirting about.

0|0
    0|0
  • Possibly but gotta lay down some ground rules first.

0|0
    0|0
  • Doing that... he sleeps with whoever too ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep, cause im a flirt too

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah boo im good✋✋😂

0|1
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes