Could you date a Flirt?

Could you date someone out going who flirts with everyone?
Could you date a Flirt?

1747

Most Helpful Guys

• Yes. But I'd have to realize she's a lot like me.
    Love your hair, by the way. Did u do something different?

• ... I mean I kind of am one myself so I can't exactly not tolerate that out of someone I'm with.

Most Helpful Girls

• No I honestly couldn't, one of my friends is a flirt, and his girlfriend knew and one night he kept flirting with me and talking my breasts right in front of her he was talking about it so much she ended up asking my bra size and when I told her I was extremely uncomfortable it made her uncomfortable. I assumed my friend was probably drunk but he was sober and after finding that out, I stopped hanging out with him. So since I don't like that my friend is a flirt? I really wouldn't like it if my boyfriend was, plus to I was cheated on many of times, so it would be hard for me to trust someone that likes to flirt. But a simple nice compliment is fine with me. Even at times I will agree with my boyfriend if a girl, looks really pretty. I even tell my boyfriend to look, especially on Instagram.

• I'm super flirty, I flirt with my friends but it's different that's for laughs, i'm loyal to the guy i'm with because I want no one else but him and when I flirt with him it's more aggressive with love/lust