Would you date a Feminist?

Would you date a Feminist?
Passionate Question in deed..

1794

Most Helpful Guys

• I have before. If she is not to extreme, I might- depends on what else she is About and if she meets my Dating criteria.

• What's the criteria?

• You are very, very lucky you weren't falsely accused of rape. These feminists will do anything to do be the star of the #meTooILiedToo (oops, meant #meetoo) movement.

• @newPython: Well, this was some time ago (well over a decade) and they were university professors, i. e., they had more to lose than me anyway, not that anything unusual happened between us.

• Hell no are you one?

• @NoPoliticsPlease hell no they always hate me

• Thanks I do what I can
      I appreciate you as well
      People take themselves way to seriously

• yea a lot of people flip on me on here just for speaking the absolute truth

Most Helpful Girls