Would you date a Feminist?

Would you date a Feminist?
Passionate Question in deed..

1794

Most Helpful Guys

• Hell no are you one?

• @NoPoliticsPlease hell no they always hate me

• Thanks I do what I can
      I appreciate you as well
      People take themselves way to seriously

• yea a lot of people flip on me on here just for speaking the absolute truth

Most Helpful Girls

What Guys Said 92

• If someone wants to have equal opportunities, I can support that. If she thinks that women are superior to men, that bitch can carry her shit down the street!

• if she thinks women are superior to men she is not a feminist, she is a misandrist. don’t get the two confused.

• @deathandtaxes As for the rest of your claims, what rights do men have that women don't? I can list several rights women have that men don't but I don't think their is a single one that men have that women do not. Women have the right to vote, have a license, be eligible for government work and government loans and grants (like school loans), men on the other hand only get these things if they agree to sign their selective service card i. e. it is not right that is inherent, they have to enter a legally binding contract that allows the government to force them into military service against their will in order to do what women can do by simply existing. It is illegal to circumcise women, it is perfectly legal to circumcise males as infants, without their consent and until the last 15 years to do so without anesthetics. Males also have no reproductive rights thanks to Hermsmann vs seyer which stated that no matte the circumstances a man is always obligated to pay child support.

• @deathandtaxes In this case it was a 12 year old boy who had to pay child support to his babysitter who raped him (by law and by deed). This has been upheld in every state both in cases of child rape and in cases where the woman stole a mans sperm either as in one case from an actual sperm bank or from a used condom. Paternity fraud is also perfectly legal. Fathers have no inherent rights to their children as it is perfectly legal for a woman to abort a child without the fathers consent, abandon that child (safe haven laws) or give the child up for adoption, again without the fathers consent (not to mention child custody laws favoring women by an insane margin). Women get a third of the sentencing that men do for the same crimes, 80% of the homeless are male, 80% of suicides are male, 98% of combat deaths are male, 96% of all workplace accidents and deaths are male, 63% of all college graduates are female (and that number is growing) while males are 4x more likely to drop out, etc.

• I wouldn't date half of the feminists who would call themselves "feminists". They make the other real feminists and the word feminist look like shit. The first and second wave feminists are okay for me. I can't stand the modern third wave extreme version of feminism. I can't stand it so much that I would be super fucking gay if it wasn't for my current girlfriend.

• I don’t understand why some men are so sensitive about this. It’s quite amusing indeed. I would surely date a feminist as long as she’s not abusive or doesn’t treat me like shit. As long as she’s a good person, I think that’s all that matters.

• Because they can't make the difference between actual feminists and feminazis

• Depends. Current third wave, patriarchy smashing type feminist? Nah, not really for me.

Someone actually level headed and campaigning for rights on both sides of the equator? Yeah, absolutely.

• So you’re not into people who dislike a patriarchal society? Before I make any assumptions about your character, why is that?

• Because it's sort of a meme callback to invoke the typical image of toxic "feminists" like I described. The whole "smash the patriarchy" bit is one you'll typically see associated with the before mentioned group.

• Ah I see

• It really depends.. If you're the Christina Hoff Sommers type, or the Cassie Jaye type Sure why not.. If you're the big red type or the kind that believes in the wage gap, rape culture, #metoo, and that women in the west are oppressed, than no not worth my time, because that type sees all men as the enemy when we are not.

• If I had a choice between dating a feminist and a hippo, I would choose a hippo. Even one that is smelly.

• No. Femenists are delusional people, no offense. Most believe that because they are paid less for working in the same environment as men, there must be unfair pay. Not taking, the field of work, skill, or even the role of their job into consideration.

• Unlikely. Bedroom feminists don't really know much about what they're "fighting" for and activist feminists are taught and spread little more than propaganda and slogans. Now a days feminism shames women for wanting to be men's counterpart instead of being their competitor. It's too disheartening for me to agree with.

• no, nowadays 3rd wave feminism is full of retardation and attention, both traits i hate, if you need lots and lots of attention you'll have to find someone else because i can't be there 24 fucking 7.

• Absolutely not. How could I possibly date a woman that despises men and refuses to see them as human beings? Doesn't make much sense.

• Show more from Guys
    82

What Girls Said 15

• I am one, so yeah. I pretty much try NOT to date people who are anti-feminist.

• No. The only thing that is a bigger turn off than a woman is a feminist is a man that is a feminist.

• Would I date a male feminist? I would 100%. Feminists have done such great things for women ❤️.

• Male feminist is code for bitch make that has to kiss ass to get female attention

• Lol that’s so sad that a 40 year old believes that a male feminist is the same as a male with low self esteem. Maybe you need to research the definition of feminism

• 🤔@pipeline so you’re trying to say the rest of the guys do cheat?

• I am one
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

• No. Dumbest thing to do.

• It's a no from me :)

• No, I wouldn't

• Yeah, if she wasn't too extreme

• Nope

• No, unless they were chill about it...

• Show more from Girls
    5