Would you date a Feminist?

Would you date a Feminist?
Updates:
Passionate Question in deed..

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• I have before. If she is not to extreme, I might- depends on what else she is About and if she meets my Dating criteria.

3|0
    0|0
    • What's the criteria?

• Show All
    • You are very, very lucky you weren't falsely accused of rape. These feminists will do anything to do be the star of the #meTooILiedToo (oops, meant #meetoo) movement.

• @newPython: Well, this was some time ago (well over a decade) and they were university professors, i. e., they had more to lose than me anyway, not that anything unusual happened between us.

• Hell no are you one?

0|0
    4|1
    • @NoPoliticsPlease hell no they always hate me

• Show All
    • Thanks I do what I can
      I appreciate you as well
      People take themselves way to seriously

• yea a lot of people flip on me on here just for speaking the absolute truth

Most Helpful Girls

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 92

• If someone wants to have equal opportunities, I can support that. If she thinks that women are superior to men, that bitch can carry her shit down the street!

0|9
    1|1
    • if she thinks women are superior to men she is not a feminist, she is a misandrist. don’t get the two confused.

• Show All
    • @deathandtaxes As for the rest of your claims, what rights do men have that women don't? I can list several rights women have that men don't but I don't think their is a single one that men have that women do not. Women have the right to vote, have a license, be eligible for government work and government loans and grants (like school loans), men on the other hand only get these things if they agree to sign their selective service card i. e. it is not right that is inherent, they have to enter a legally binding contract that allows the government to force them into military service against their will in order to do what women can do by simply existing. It is illegal to circumcise women, it is perfectly legal to circumcise males as infants, without their consent and until the last 15 years to do so without anesthetics. Males also have no reproductive rights thanks to Hermsmann vs seyer which stated that no matte the circumstances a man is always obligated to pay child support.

• @deathandtaxes In this case it was a 12 year old boy who had to pay child support to his babysitter who raped him (by law and by deed). This has been upheld in every state both in cases of child rape and in cases where the woman stole a mans sperm either as in one case from an actual sperm bank or from a used condom. Paternity fraud is also perfectly legal. Fathers have no inherent rights to their children as it is perfectly legal for a woman to abort a child without the fathers consent, abandon that child (safe haven laws) or give the child up for adoption, again without the fathers consent (not to mention child custody laws favoring women by an insane margin). Women get a third of the sentencing that men do for the same crimes, 80% of the homeless are male, 80% of suicides are male, 98% of combat deaths are male, 96% of all workplace accidents and deaths are male, 63% of all college graduates are female (and that number is growing) while males are 4x more likely to drop out, etc.

• I wouldn't date half of the feminists who would call themselves "feminists". They make the other real feminists and the word feminist look like shit. The first and second wave feminists are okay for me. I can't stand the modern third wave extreme version of feminism. I can't stand it so much that I would be super fucking gay if it wasn't for my current girlfriend.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t understand why some men are so sensitive about this. It’s quite amusing indeed. I would surely date a feminist as long as she’s not abusive or doesn’t treat me like shit. As long as she’s a good person, I think that’s all that matters.

2|0
    0|0
    • Because they can't make the difference between actual feminists and feminazis

• Depends. Current third wave, patriarchy smashing type feminist? Nah, not really for me.

Someone actually level headed and campaigning for rights on both sides of the equator? Yeah, absolutely.

3|0
    0|0
    • So you’re not into people who dislike a patriarchal society? Before I make any assumptions about your character, why is that?

• Show All
    • Because it's sort of a meme callback to invoke the typical image of toxic "feminists" like I described. The whole "smash the patriarchy" bit is one you'll typically see associated with the before mentioned group.

• Ah I see

• It really depends.. If you're the Christina Hoff Sommers type, or the Cassie Jaye type Sure why not.. If you're the big red type or the kind that believes in the wage gap, rape culture, #metoo, and that women in the west are oppressed, than no not worth my time, because that type sees all men as the enemy when we are not.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I had a choice between dating a feminist and a hippo, I would choose a hippo. Even one that is smelly.

1|0
    0|0
  • No. Femenists are delusional people, no offense. Most believe that because they are paid less for working in the same environment as men, there must be unfair pay. Not taking, the field of work, skill, or even the role of their job into consideration.

0|0
    0|0
  • Unlikely. Bedroom feminists don't really know much about what they're "fighting" for and activist feminists are taught and spread little more than propaganda and slogans. Now a days feminism shames women for wanting to be men's counterpart instead of being their competitor. It's too disheartening for me to agree with.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely not. How could I possibly date a woman that despises men and refuses to see them as human beings? Doesn't make much sense.

0|1
    1|0
  • A reasonable one like I would like a reasonable member of any movement

1|0
    0|0
  • no, nowadays 3rd wave feminism is full of retardation and attention, both traits i hate, if you need lots and lots of attention you'll have to find someone else because i can't be there 24 fucking 7.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends. An emma watson style feminist. Sure. But a cunt Lord like Anita-imma run to the UN to complain about women in video games- Sarkezen, well that's a different story if you would find common place in Tumblr politics.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes in dreams after the date, i'll chain her in a dungeon and whip her until she says, death for feminists 😂

0|0
    0|0
    • @ToneyMetal86 honey bring it down no chains

• Sweet owl girl, your ot a feminist, you wilk be thrown in bed so you feel comfortable and be covered with the blankets to feel warm and wait for your man to dive in bed with you 😊

• What kind of feminist? one that supports equality or the kind that hates men and wants to cut of dicks for fun?

0|0
    0|0
  • Most likely not if we are assuming to be referring to the ones whom usually self identify as one.

But it depends. Traditional feminists aren't too bad. At least they have dignity.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, if their opinions are quite normal, nothing extremist. I have some feminist friend and she has a heart of gold and is really quite funny, so I know it's possible

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, in short. I despise third wave feminism and I think they are a cancer on this earth and I am a conservative. BUT! I would date anyone who sees potential in life and wants to speak about it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sure. You've never met a femenist until you've been to Minnesota. I tbink it takes a man to make a woman, and a woman to make a man.

1|0
    1|0
  • a normal feminist, why not, but lets not get confused with feminazi

2|1
    0|0
  • I would ONLY date a feminist. I believe in equality so that is very important to me.

0|1
    1|0
  • It depends on your definition of "feminist". If the word "feminist" is used to mean "egalitarian", then yes. Although, that's a manner of labeling. Anything else, and my answer would be a definite HELL - 2 the - NO. To me, it seems that Feminism today is no longer about elevating women to become equal to men, but it seems to be a lot more about female supremacy. Too many feminists are working on swinging the pendulum to the extreme opposite size, instead of helping stop it in the middle, where it should be.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t even understand what that word means anymore.

1|1
    0|0
    • Update: That’s the main reason I avoid the subject. Too easy to be misunderstood.

• You know, I really don't like self professed -ists of any kind, unless they really have something to show for that warrants them claiming such a title.

If you call yourself an environmentalist but the only thing you actually do is to vote green and recycle, you've just slapped a "I'm a good person" level on yourself, and that I find really unsexy.

It might be an American thing to do this a lot. I don't know.

Not that it's an absolute dealbreaker but I'd prefer she'd say "I support some feminist causes" if she agrees with those things but isn't actually putting any work in.

0|0
    0|0
  • No feminists seem to have a opinion of women are better than men not both are equal I think a argument would happen every two minutes

0|0
    0|0
    • I think it’s like half of feminists today that think that. I’m a feminist but I don’t think women are better than men. I think we should have equal pay, I think BOTH men and women should have paid maternity leave. (Switzerland does this). Things like that.

• I agree completly with you views if I saw a feminist was to come upto me and tell me the views of I got on with them yes I would date them but I wouldn't lable you self with feminist I would say realist a feminist fights just for women were you fight for equality :)

• I would, because they are not the evil the right makes it out to be. They just want to have the opportunity and respect men have.

0|0
    0|0
    • It depends on the feminist. A lot of feminists are radical feminists and don’t understand what feminism originally was. I am a very liberal man and very progressive and have found that radical feminists don’t like it mentioned that men are forced to suppress their emotions and they tend to ignore issues that are gendered and effect men. Yes women are oppressed, but countless double standards affect men too and if they were truly progressive, they’d be open minded

• Show All
    • I have no faith in man and men created religion. God isn’t a religion but that’s an other topic to be discussed elsewhere

• I just believe that yaweh isn’t god. I do believe in a god though. But yeah, I believe feminism is taking a wrong turn at the moment

• No, why you may ask because she’ll moan and moan about stupid irrelevant feminists shit.

0|0
    1|0
    • Who ever disliked, it’s okay, I’m truly am sorry but I’ll take that as criticism but I’m correct and you know it, yes you do

• Not likely. I would give her a chance but my guess she's get fed up with me real quick.

0|0
    0|0
  • What are the pros? I can only think of the cons. Maybe if the date goes bad I know she'll pay her way?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd love to. It would be a very interesting date with a very interesting woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends what kind of feminist hahaha
    Im not dating anyone who sees me as less Because of who I am.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 15

• I am one, so yeah. I pretty much try NOT to date people who are anti-feminist.

2|0
    1|1
  • No. The only thing that is a bigger turn off than a woman is a feminist is a man that is a feminist.

0|1
    0|0
  • Would I date a male feminist? I would 100%. Feminists have done such great things for women ❤️.

0|2
    2|4
    • Male feminist is code for bitch make that has to kiss ass to get female attention

• Show All
    • Lol that’s so sad that a 40 year old believes that a male feminist is the same as a male with low self esteem. Maybe you need to research the definition of feminism

• 🤔@pipeline so you’re trying to say the rest of the guys do cheat?

• I am one
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

1|0
    1|2
  • No. Dumbest thing to do.

1|4
    0|1
  • It's a no from me :)

0|1
    1|0
  • No, I wouldn't

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, if she wasn't too extreme

0|2
    1|1
  • Nope

1|1
    0|0
  • No, unless they were chill about it...

0|0
    0|0
  • Already am

0|0
    1|1
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe

0|1
    0|1
  • Yup i do

0|0
    1|1
  • I'm on the side of never; but if they're not 3rd (&/or 4th? I can't keep up) wave they are probably cool.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes