Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• Well, I'm tall so I would find it weird if my boyfriend has to tiptoe to kiss me. I'm 6'1 by the way.

1|1
    0|1
  • 5'9" is my ideal, but I'd really be fine with anything as long as he's taller than me. Sounds bitchy but it's my preference I guess

0|1
    0|0
    • It honestly doesn't sound bitchy. I'd rather a girl be honest then bullshit and say "yeah sure, I'd date a guy 4 inches shorter cause his personality is amazing".

• Haha that's fair enough

• I don’t really care about height but if I had to choose, I guess somewhere in the 5’5 to 5’10 range.

0|1
    0|0
  • 6ft and up. Though I don’t really care about height. 6ft or more is niiice.

0|1
    1|0
  • I don't care about height.

0|1
    0|0
  • It doesn't matter. But I like 6'1 i guess

0|1
    0|0
  • C and D

0|1
    0|0
  • 6'3 to 6'5. I'm 5'9 though so maybe that is why i prefer tall guys. Short guys dont like me so i quit even liking them or trying to date them. Tall guys are more confident around me and dont get 'intimidated' then again what kind of man is intimidated by a woman?

0|1
    0|0
    • Almost every guy does lol. Im 6'5 and when i see women taller than me i feel that same sort of i dont know if intimidation is the right word. Its more like losing self confidence. We're the guy we are supposed to be taller

• Show All
    • Alright will do. Goodbye

• Child predator

What Guys Said 3

• Why you may ask, well, tall guys mean hardship

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm so short, I'm not even an option 😔

0|0
    0|0
    • Not everything is about height, there is one girl here who does not care so that's a plus. I did this poll just out of curiosity. I have a friend who is 5ft3 and his girlfriend is 5ft4 but like really really pretty.

• Show All
    • You are apologizing too much.

• I felt a bit bad.

• women only date basketball player height men.

0|0
    0|0
    • What I find weird is the most who voted on the taller heights where all men apart from like 2 girls. Lol

• Show All
    • young girls were always about face and "look he is so cute". Eventually when they get older and have to get serious with dating they desire height, and thugs (for "protection"). Sure they may goggle over a cute guy but at the end of the day girl all want a tall, thug for protection.

• Dude, I'm talking about girls who are like 26 and past 30 aswell. What's your deal?

Recommended myTakes