11 mo

Is it wrong that I’m into “bad girls”?

So I’m a 21 year old guy and I just find out that maybe I’m attracted to the “bad girl” type. Which is ironic because I don’t really consider myself as a bad person. I enjoy helping people and being kind and respectful to others until they prove otherwise. Don’t get me wrong, by “bad” I don’t mean the girls that obviously sleep around, cheat, and keep changing boyfriends every week. I mean the girls who had a tragic past such as living with an abusive father or has been through several heartbreaks. It’s no wonder why they seem so cold and distant. And what I like most about them is how imperfect they are. Most guys will tell me that those kind of girls will never commit in a relationship and that they will end up cheating on you and that you should date a woman that’s more “traditional”. But are there any women nowadays that are really “traditional”? I guess if you’re a nun yeah. But what I love about them is how flawed they are. It makes them seem human. It makes them seem realistic because the world isn’t just black and white. There’s no such thing as someone who is purely good. I’m not saying I want to be with a woman that disrespects me or cheats on me but expecting women to fit into the mold of the “perfect traditional housewife” is IMPOSSIBLE. Just look at how many men in public and online that are complaining because of this construct. Women can’t fit into this mold because they are human and it is because they are human that they are FLAWED. Plus, our life experiences can also shape us for the better or for the worse. I believe this is also the reason why women fall for the “bad boys”. We are imperfect but that is what makes us perfect. So what do you guys think? Do I have the right idea or am I just insane?
Add Opinion