What is it like dating a guy who's 5 years younger than you?

Am I being too picky for not wanting that? I always liked older guys up to 6 years older than me.

133

Most Helpful Guy

• If you like the person it will be no different than saying someone older. The age really doesn't matter as long as legal. I've dated older and younger and the only difference is the person.

Most Helpful Girls

• Not picky at all. Guys tend to be less mature than girls so we seek older men that’ll be on our maturity level of not moreso. I’m all set with keg parties, funnel shots, beer pong and quarters in some guys moms basement.
    Ok maybe quarters is still fun

• U will find him like a child. Very immature and childish. Also he will be in a phase of his life where he has different goals, ideas and interests than yours. Think of yourself a few years ago. You used to be a whole different person and some of your ideas and beliefs have changed overtime. Your goals from life has changed too...

Or in some rare cases, it'll be like dating your own age.