What is it like dating a guy who's 5 years younger than you?

Am I being too picky for not wanting that? I always liked older guys up to 6 years older than me.

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If you like the person it will be no different than saying someone older. The age really doesn't matter as long as legal. I've dated older and younger and the only difference is the person.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Not picky at all. Guys tend to be less mature than girls so we seek older men that’ll be on our maturity level of not moreso. I’m all set with keg parties, funnel shots, beer pong and quarters in some guys moms basement.
    Ok maybe quarters is still fun

0|0
    0|0
  • U will find him like a child. Very immature and childish. Also he will be in a phase of his life where he has different goals, ideas and interests than yours. Think of yourself a few years ago. You used to be a whole different person and some of your ideas and beliefs have changed overtime. Your goals from life has changed too...

Or in some rare cases, it'll be like dating your own age.

1|1
    1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• It's never about the age it's about the mental capacity and the connection that you share. Age is really irrelevant

1|0
    0|0
  • My friend dates a guy 5 years younger and she seems happy. I think she's proud of it, it seems like she is anyway

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• No, that's your preference. I used to be like that too but my husband is 13 years younger and it works perfectly for us.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish I knew. No one wants to date a hagged out gash like me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Age doesn't matter anymore. Maturity and values do.

0|1
    0|0
  • I dated one for 14 years who was 5 years younger. Age didn’t really make a difference to me.

0|0
    0|0
    • He was 16, you were 21 and stayed together for 14 years’?

• Show All
    • Shoe girl can you mail me I want to ask if you don't mind

• Can you mail me I want to ask something in more detail if you don't mind

• It all depends on how young at heart you are or how mature he is.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not into that. I mean he's too young to be on the same page and too old to make me a cougar.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you’re 25 and not wanting to date a guy 5 years younger than you, that’s understandable

0|0
    0|0
  • Fun, hun, Not Much Different. xxoo

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't know.

0|0
    0|0
  • Prison 😂 ha ha ha

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls